Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol gardens heath spa Brighton. BGHS question.  (Read 1964 times)

Offline Zxcv1234

I went to BGHS in Brighton at the beginning of March this year. I’ve always fancied something like this, I like saunas and steam rooms anyway and the thought of getting a bit of action as well was really tempting.
Now I went on Wednesday afternoon for a couple of hours which I knew at the time was probably going to be quiet but thought even if there’s not a sniff of anything I can still enjoy the sauna.
I liked the place, everything was working well and I had the tour at the beginning to show me around.
The facilities were good, did the sauna and steam and went in the jacuzzi, my main problem was that there were no women there at all, just me and about 8 other blokes.
Is there a good time to go as a single bloke and at least see a pair of tits, or is it normally just full of geezzers. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

External Link/Members Only

Offline SwenyTodd

I think this place is stilled closed.

But normally if you go at the right time you can find some good choice of women - normally mid afternoon

Offline Zxcv1234

Thanks for that. Are they generally in the spa itself or are they with partners in the rooms upstairs. I didn’t go into the rooms as wasn’t sure of the etiquette and didn’t want to cause any trouble for myself.

Offline Hantsolo

If you go here thinking you’re going to get laid, you probably won’t. If you go with the view of it being a couple of hours of relaxation in a nice spa then you’ll enjoy yourself and anything else is a bonus.

As someone who’s been to BGHS many times over the years it’s a great spa, I’ve had some fun with couples but more times than not just enjoyed a relaxing afternoon and there’s been limited action.

Oh and yes, it’s still shut due to the pandemic

Offline j4247

This sort of place doesn’t really interest me too much, but just out of curiosity, how often would you see an attractive young (say less than 35) female in there? Guessing not very!

These couples entry evenings I’m guessing people often bring ‘paid’ partners ?

Offline Zxcv1234

If you go here thinking you’re going to get laid, you probably won’t. If you go with the view of it being a couple of hours of relaxation in a nice spa then you’ll enjoy yourself and anything else is a bonus.

As someone who’s been to BGHS many times over the years it’s a great spa, I’ve had some fun with couples but more times than not just enjoyed a relaxing afternoon and there’s been limited action.

Oh and yes, it’s still shut due to the pandemic

To be honest I went not expecting much and did think I could just enjoy the facilities if nothing else. It was just when there was no women there at all I did wonder if I went again would it be the same. Good to know that it I just went at a bad time. Hopefully when it opens again and I do go again it may be different.