Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica-Mae Hungerford Newbury  (Read 893 times)

Offline 21again

Her AW profile has disappeared
Anybody know if she's still working?
Thank you.

Offline markymarkfb

No she is not working anymore, she has settled down with a fella and moved from the area, shame as she was the best punt i have ever had

Offline 21again

Oh dear
Thank you
Anyone else in Newbury worth a go? 

Offline markymarkfb

Lilly literally lives in the same estate but i have had poor meets with her, and pricey for the girl, Emily is getting loads of feedback and reviews but never meet her,   michellemilf is a petite milf but no gfe if thats your thing

Offline 21again

Thank you
I was wondering about Lilly - looks ok on the AW profile but you never know
What's the problem please?
Thank you

Offline markymarkfb

Facially very attractive bubbly and chatty, but to chatty wastes time talking to much, she is bbw with small droopy boobs, poor coms
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=167077.msg1796602#msg1796602
You can negotiate with her though
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 01:41:51 pm by markymarkfb »

Offline 21again

Thank you for this
Looking for an outcall to near Newbury
Might give her a go as profile says she does swallow and receives spanking

Offline markymarkfb

I would not if i was you, she clock watches and has left early on one meet and she spits not swallows, give Emily a go if i was you

Offline 21again

Thank you
Clearly your experience needs to be taken on board and I will do so

Offline markymarkfb

Who did you go for in the end

Offline 21again

None of them yet
Work has taken up too much time

Offline Donel75

Oh dear
Thank you
Anyone else in Newbury worth a go?

Have you tried Hot.Suzanna?  Saw her about a year ago and was pretty impressed, good attitude, not bad in the looks dept and filthy.

I wasn't sure about Emily. Took an age to get availability, she chatted alot. Bit mad, vanilla punt and I got the impression that she didn't shower between punts. (She obviously has a fan base though).

Cheers

Offline Stiltskin

I’ve seen Suzanna, but not since she put her prices up. She gives a very good service, but at the end of the day she’s an average looking, 40 something milf charging £90 for a 30 min session! There’s such a lack of competition in the area a decent SP can charge top dollar.