Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Girls in Winchester  (Read 2743 times)

jasonking77

Has anyone seen either of these two?

Grace1789 - External Link/Members Only

ava 22 - External Link/Members Only

I have contacted Grace who seems genuine I'm just surprised that neither have any feedback yet considering there is not much choice in Winchester.

Jason

Offline DrConners

No I'm sorry Jason, I haven't seen either but since no one has responded to your post I'd just point out that the pricing structure seems a little too good to be true for a genuine English girl - both at £110 for an hour I mean - I could be wrong obviously!

Both profiles are scant on information - ava in particuar has literally fuck all including/excluding only two crap pictures  :thumbsdown:

Regardless, let us know if you successfully managed to meet either of them, I've punted a couple of times in Winchester but I agree it's a wasteland.

Cheers.

Offline Steady Eddy

Hi OP

Did you ever get to see Grace?

Offline nigel4498

Little interest to me as Grace1789 is outcalls only.
The other profile has gone.

Offline Tinyopener90

Im in lengthy talks with her at the moment, for someone like me who like intense fast cumming action orally, she is ideal. But word of warning, she has shown true interest and gets horny making men cum fast claims it really turns her on, and probably does. We need a guy with stamina to test her, i would cum too fast to give a decent reading. Being blunt and honest.

Offline Stiltskin

15min of long sucks for £30......Let me make you cum quickly!
Who books a 15min outcall? If you did book her for a 15min session I think you would want to cum quickly.

Offline Tinyopener90

Who books a 15min outcall? If you did book her for a 15min session I think you would want to cum quickly.

I would, but i can barely handle 5 mins in a girls mouth or 2 in a girls ass or pussy, so for me 15 mins is more than enough even with lots of edging.

Offline MrTucker

Did you ever see Grace, I see her profile is still there with little feedback.

Offline latecomer

OP hasn't logged on for a year so I'm not hopeful we'll get any update.