Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeva and Savannah  (Read 1139 times)

50 review(s) for Korey Kockinner (46 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
16 review(s) for savannahofnewcastle (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jamessn

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Just had to see these two together, so glad I did. Two lovely, funny girls. Great Comms beforehand, easy to find and a great way to enter the location, it was the epitome of discretion.

I stepped through the door and was grabbed and dragged into the bedroom. I Was like a kid in a sweet shop. What do I nibble on next!

No holding back with these two together, a great experience. Everything that was wanted I got.

Had duos before but never full on like this, always felt a bit short changed previously with duos, not this time.

Fantastic, now to wait a few weeks, until they get back from holiday!

Offline johnny34

I stepped through the door and was grabbed and dragged into the bedroom. I Was like a kid in a sweet shop. What do I nibble on next!

No holding back with these two together, a great experience. Everything that was wanted I got.

Had duos before but never full on like this

Totally agree that Keeva & Sav are sensational together  :yahoo:

GeordieBadass

Seen them both a few times but never together - think it's about time I did.

Offline Kev3773

Seen them both a few times but never together - think it's about time I did.

You won't regret it  :rolleyes:

pierrot

I dont want to appear critical but theres not much detail, you dont need to give a full on blow by blow account but a bit more might help, as in how much, how long how far did they get into it with each other as well as you.

Online jarrovian

Mate you don't need details, just imagine everything you would like to happen and it happens :D