Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southend area Massage  (Read 12775 times)

Offline Ivan Drago

I thought Id give a give rundown of the Happy ending places in the Southend area.

New place on London Road External Link/Members Only £25 for half an hour massage plus 30 for hand job in underwear. touching was ok.
Extras were on offer up to £80 lo kick pussy. I saw a tattooed english woman,probably late 40's Proper massage table

External Link/Members Only probably the best place in the area. Good massage table  extras £20 for hand job £40 for body to body. women are often mid 30's sometimes younger. good massage with plenty of teasing to get you to go for the extras

External Link/Members Only £25 for 30 mins extras not always offered can haggle to £20 when they are. Massages done on the floor. Massage is ok at best

External Link/Members Only same as above

External Link/Members Only no extras in this place

« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 10:30:37 am by Ivan Drago »

Offline fastnet

Visiting any massage place is always taking a chance.
Have been to the same place twice, two different girls and very different experiences
Maybe naming the girls you have seen would help us other punters make an informed choice

Offline piratesteve

All the girls in the Chinese place are good
Anyone else tried the new place?
Never seen an English girl working at these sorts of places

Offline Chatty

Any oral ever offered at these places?

Offline emileholiday

Many thanks for the tips, going to give the Chinese  massage place a go next week on your recommendation, always wary of these places but soundscape like worth a small punt at least. Cheers

Offline buckrabbit

Many thanks for the tips, going to give the Chinese  massage place a go next week on your recommendation, always wary of these places but soundscape like worth a small punt at least. Cheers
Not on top of a Chinese restaurant by any chance is it, could pick a couple of side dishes when leaving  :)

Offline Achjay

Had a very good massage with a happy ending at Natural Spa, she said her name was Lilly. Wortyha second visite.

Offline Beerbikebass

Natural Spa worth a visit saw Lily couple of weeks ago. Def worth checking out and rooms good with decent showers. Prob paid a little too much (60) for b2b but was feeling both flush and horny.

Offline arturus_rex

looks like natural spa is worth a visit

Offline gin89

I've been looking at massage places in Southend and natural spa seems the best one. I've never been to one before so any recommendations on how to get the extras? Plus not be ripped off? Don't want to walk away with just a sub par massage! Thanks

Offline pcwiz1234

is natural spa different to natural life?
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dick Emeroids

Yes. Also similar to get a life.
And it's different from btw.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline arturus_rex

plus 1 for natural life in westcliff

Offline Poker boy

Had a visit to Natural life and saw english girl named Anna
The place is very well laid out big rooms and tables amd nice decor.
Anna maybe mid 40s but has a very fit body with large tits that look false but didnt feel so. Massage was good and she has a nice personality too. Topless HR to finish was ok but nothing special. Would return though as think coukd get better with a longer session. Paid 25 + 30

Offline emileholiday

Visiting any massage place is always taking a chance.
Have been to the same place twice, two different girls and very different experiences
Maybe naming the girls you have seen would help us other punters make an informed choice

Ok as a massage parlour newbie and seeming no answer to the question of how do you go for extras, thinking of heading there this weekend, do you strip totally and lie down or keep boxers on, and seeing some girls reported on here do some erotic slides I assume it’s up to us punters to request extras, just in case we are undercover?  Sorry if all this sounds obvious to old hands but I’m only used to WG mode where it’s all on the profile. If I get up the courage to try this new method, a review will follow naturally. Failing that we have been visited by a group of Romanians so will be a pump and dump there, but could really do with a massage. Thanks in advance for any answers.

Offline MajorPayne

Ok as a massage parlour newbie and seeming no answer to the question of how do you go for extras, thinking of heading there this weekend, do you strip totally and lie down or keep boxers on, and seeing some girls reported on here do some erotic slides I assume it’s up to us punters to request extras, just in case we are undercover?  Sorry if all this sounds obvious to old hands but I’m only used to WG mode where it’s all on the profile. If I get up the courage to try this new method, a review will follow naturally. Failing that we have been visited by a group of Romanians so will be a pump and dump there, but could really do with a massage. Thanks in advance for any answers.

Loads of variables, but one of the best ways is to ask the massage parlour before you go either phone or text.

Purely as a general rule if they are happy with you getting your full kit off then extras are likely to be on offer.  But YVMV.

Offline emileholiday

Thanks for swift reply, I’ll go the call first route, will try the ones listed here so can ask for actual masseuse

Offline emileholiday

Ok broke my duck with Fiona at External Link/Members Only , very sweet young girl, tried ringing but as no answer just walked in. She told me to go naked face down and asked halfway through if I wanted extras. So no awkward moments there. Nice relaxed hand job for twenty extra, no touching unless paid for naked B2B , but she took her time and after the main event for me, continued with the massage of my legs and that snapping thing they do to your fingers. Smiley too after, and several kisses on lips as I left. All in all a good time. Thanks OP.

Offline tonytigger

I’ve been to Natual Life a fair few times and seen Fiona, Lulu and Coco. Coco is definitely the best, best masseur but also the best for a HE (£20 or £40 B2B). Lulu is older and you can tell she’s worn out haha. I did have a 4 hands with Fiona and Coco once before with a b2b HE but ended up £100 lighter - had to try it once however.

Tried Natural Spa recently for a change of scenery and saw a Chinese lady called Lilly I think - late 30s/early 40s. Went for an hour for £40 plus a £50 b2b finish and I’m not sure if it’s because of my lack of experience or I was getting bored of natural life but she was great. Good quality massage, chatty but the b2b ending was the best I’ve had. Full touching, great teasing, RO and finish on her chest. Plus the massage beds are better than Natural Life. She said there’s a tattooed English lady and a Thai girl working so will go back for a 4 hands with Lilly and one of the others and see what’s offered.

I’ve only been to Richa Thai once and didn’t rate it. Saw an older (50s?) lady and she spent the first 20 mins massaging over a crispy towel. Happy ended offered for £15 so took it and ran.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 02:40:23 pm by tonytigger »

Offline tatcojimbo

There is also: External Link/Members Only on the London Road, this has been reviewed here and seems to be not highly regarded!

And this one cropped up today (I think): External Link/Members Only

At least it is pretty blunt as to what is on offer, so no hoping etc. And may even be priced in at those prices? At least you could text/find out whats on offer before quite easily. No idea where in Westminster Drive. Must be a private flat rather than shop front...

Offline arturus_rex

Is this an off-shoot?  looks very similar to the westcliffe london road set up

External Link/Members Only

Offline arturus_rex

to answer my own question, tried the search facility and found some very negative reviews.