Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evelyn Delicious ! Bristol  (Read 716 times)

10 review(s) for Evelyn Delicious ! (7 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

acemaverick

External Link/Members Only

Venue: Bristol BS3
Comms: Excellent
Duration: 30 mins
Price: £60
Appearance: Tiny! Smaller than in pics! Probably size 6.

Really needed some action today so looked to see who was available on AW for a last minute arrangement. As a newbie to the UK punting scene, I still have a lot to learn, so went for Evelyn having read some good reviews here and felt she was a safe but certain bet. I called her number from her profile page on AW and she answered straight away. She was free to meet within 1.5hrs so agreed for 1/2 hr £60 option. She texted details straight away and even replied while I was en route when I asked her to wear black stockings, like in her photos.

The walk up is easy to find; her door is on a side street from the main road. Main issue was parking, so used the meter round the corner for a couple of quid (take some coins!) Up the staircase, knock on the door and there she was ready in heels and stockings as asked.

Went into the room, confirmed booking and asked how many shots I get for my £60 in the half hour and she said one only. I went for the OW option as not sure how worth it she was to pay an extra £20 for OWO yet. She went out the room, so I undressed and she put me on a towel and put some music on.

We started with light hugging and kissing with my hands exploring her body with her in just her stockings. No DFK and no FK at all actually. I was happy with just kissing her body tbh. She refused when I asked if I can finger her but was okay to use hands over her pussy and clit. Then she put the rubber on and gave me OW. As reported previously, her technique is good, slow and gentle, rather than firm and heavy handed. I prefer this to rough stuff tbh. I really enjoyed watching her suck away on top on her hands and knees over me, allowing my hands to roam all over her and her hair, face, neck and tits. Her hair was flapping about all over me which I really liked.

She then gestured for sex and so she then rode me in cowgirl for a while. She went slow to take me into her; she had gestured that I was too big (6.5"-that old chestnut!) but was okay with it once we got started, although I didn't feel like I could ram it home deep. It was nice to hold her arse though, which is nice and round and peachy. We switched to missionary, which with her petite frame underneath me was all too much, and I filled her up with 3 days of hot spunk. We then kissed and massaged each other a little and I was keen to get out of there as there was no second course, so exchanged pleasantries and left.

All in all I really enjoyed it as I was gagging for sex, but others will probably find her light and gentle approach and EXTREMELY tiny body (probably a size 6) not their cup of tea. For me it was what I needed today, but tomorrow will be another day. She's certainly not the 'treat her rough' type either, and she didn't want me to DATY either. As also has been reported, her English is really limited, but with a good attitude and some joking around, we had fun. I was in there probably 20-25 mins I'd say, so next time if I were to go back and fancied a small tight-bodied, dark-haired Eastern European, I'd go for the 15 minute option. £60 for 1/2 and hour with your hands all over her and her sucking and fucking - even if she is a bit vanilla - is pretty good value I think.

Offline B4bcock

Nice review.   :thumbsup:

I saw her a couple of months ago for 15 min and will probably see her again for the same duration.  She is so vanilla I don't know how you can fill 30 minutes, let alone a full hour with her.  But, for a 15 min shag with a girl with an ok face and fit young body, £40 is fair value.