Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on oriental spice or oriental-massages in Angel?  (Read 356 times)

Offline bigdick95

Was wondering if anyone has been to or heard about oriental spice in Angel? Was on my way home late last night and they were the only place open after 10pm. Can’t find any info on it here but their website looks tempting. Not cheap - but the women look amazing- like too good to be true and likely BS?

Link - oriental-massages.co.uk

Thanks in advance!

Offline MrMohican

Was wondering if anyone has been to or heard about oriental spice in Angel? Was on my way home late last night and they were the only place open after 10pm. Can’t find any info on it here but their website looks tempting. Not cheap - but the women look amazing- like too good to be true and likely BS?

Link - oriental-massages.co.uk

Thanks in advance!
Just one look at that gallery and I smell bullshit. If any of these girls are working in that establishment I would be very surprised

Offline bigdick95

I can confirm - don’t visit. Was late in the night and had the urge so TOFTT. Extortionate prices and the lady was maybe late 50s. Had a crappy 15 min massage followed by 10 min missionary and that was it. Definitely walked away questioning why I went through with it.