Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Central London | Outstanding massage and action  (Read 629 times)

Offline dfg

Can anyone recommend a service provider who’s a really outstanding masseuse in Zone 1 or very near? 

Am thinking of having a 60-90 minute session. Relatively fast sex when I show up, with someone with a great attitude when I arrive, followed by a really relaxing extended high quality massage that then builds towards a second session of fucking.

Am not too fussed about looks. It’s all about service, skill and attitude. Would prefer it at the girl’s apartment vs a shop / cubicle set up.

Zone 1 ideal.

Thanks for any pointers you can give. :hi:

Offline LLPunting

Why can't you read the reviews?

Offline dfg

Am good reading reviews, and I appreciate everyone who’s written them. But I haven’t found a way to search to find what I’m looking for.

Offline dfg

Oh, and thanks for your help.

Online Jonestown

The problem you have is that really good massage girls tend not to want to fuck, and girls who are really good at fucking tend to be rubbish at massage.

Good luck finding what you want.

Offline dfg

The problem you have is that really good massage girls tend not to want to fuck, and girls who are really good at fucking tend to be rubbish at massage.

Good luck finding what you want.
Yes, this is what I’m finding.  What am after sounds reasonable but actually few individuals deliver in reality. Will share what I find…

Offline LLPunting

Oh, and thanks for your help.

Most people don't need help to use the Advanced Search for "massage", newest, London, 200 and then working through the results.

Or you could try reading the multiple threads posted this past year or so asking for much the same as you have.