Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls with big nipples around London  (Read 1856 times)

Offline ttr

I wanted info on girls with big nipples, preferably bullet type ends. I usually only punt cheap thrills, so not looking at the expensive side of punts, not even sex, so massage and nipple sucking are great. Never really been into asian women, but willing to have a go, if she looks good. preferably based around nw London, but wiling to travel for the right girl. I have tried searching, but to many non fitting reviews turn up. So hoping to narrow it down with the help of you guys. Thank you'll in advance.

Offline Stevelondon

You've come to the right place. Its best to keep abreast of things.

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

You've come to the right place. Its best to keep abreast of things.

Just hope it doesn't go tits up!
Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline laurenb

Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Seand

I seen a chinese lady that would have fitted the bill only that she has gone back to China since before Christmas. She was not a looker but the nipples were huge and ready for sucking. Hong, worked in various places like Red Peony and Kings Cross beauty.

Offline ttr

ok, thanks so far, has anyone got anything else?

Offline Duron

Morgan at HOD. Big naturals with fairly big nipples.

Offline thesatellite90

Alba&Sex External Link/Members Only perhaps. Havent seen her personally, but her pictures look like she has quite pointy nips and she got a very positive review on here recently.

Of ones I have seen,  External Link/Members Only had huge pointy nipples but I had a bad experience with her hygeine when I last met her so cant reccomend (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=290925.0) but who knows you might have a better expierience.