Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Polish - Croydon  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Clothingdw

Doing some browsing and came across these two, profiles looks similar so guessing they work with eachother, anyone seen them before ?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline RAJEC

Not seen them, but chunky milfs!  :drinks: :yahoo:

Offline LLPunting

I have been tempted but that could be 14 months incarceration making the decisions.  Will probably make some enquiries unless sense strikes me overnight.

Offline blackmt

Saw the second one this week - first punt in an age - will do a review soon, but it will be a high neutral - decent head, tasted fine, and can take a pounding, but nothing special - I plan to see the other one when I get a chance - I'm sure they work in the same place

Online Stevelondon

I’m not a lover of bellies so will give them a swerve.

Offline LLPunting

Saw the second one this week - first punt in an age - will do a review soon, but it will be a high neutral - decent head, tasted fine, and can take a pounding, but nothing special - I plan to see the other one when I get a chance - I'm sure they work in the same place

Thanks  :drinks:

Offline laurenb

Thanks for the info , mate . Very helpful !
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline ericthered2015

Saw the second one recently and pretty sure that it is Passionate Lady/Anda who I saw about three years ago and reviewed here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=208848.0

Probably won't post a review and nothing to add to my previous.  It was fun but followed the same pattern as before