Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalina Hot - Clapham - No show  (Read 794 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7673254) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline luv2kiss54

External Link/Members Only

Was searching for a punt on a wet Sunday and this profile spiked my interest at my sort of price so made a booking. Fairly quick responses so no reason to suspect any problems and all confirmed. No reviews on here as a new profile and just the one AW Review (although i note 2nd one added yesterday when i was supposed to meet her !).

Arrived at the Post Code about 10 mins before so sent off quick text just to let her know i had arrived. No response so waited until the agreed time sent off another text. Still nothing - sinking feeling now set in. Hang around for another 10 mins complete silence never heard a word back from her. What a bloody timewasting cow. This hobby is so frustrating, no plan B as slim pickings on a Sunday. Girls like her are the reason i dont punt much these days ffs. So Katalina may be hot but didnt get to find out !

Offline PilotMan

Bummer.

In what part of our fair city was this supposed to have taken place?

Offline luv2kiss54

Bummer.

In what part of our fair city was this supposed to have taken place?

About a 10 minute walk from Clapham Junction.

Offline kefcseries

Thanks looks like i had a lucky escape ! How do you find these links to previous profiles ?

This was purely by chance. Read your review and recognised her photos as I’d seen her back in December
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 08:19:19 pm by kefcseries »