Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina - Croydon  (Read 1599 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6682437) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7647965) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline !blewabagtoday

I did the punt with her last year, I can't remember exactly when but I think it was summer time.

Dingy ass flat near Reeves corner in Croydon. It had a discreet entrance but next to a bus stop. The building looked like the kind a place that a crack head would live in. The room was large but a bit cold, the shower was not very well kept. It was not overly dirty but I was not comfortable taking a shower in there. I don't know if she is in the same location now

Looks:
Those pics are accurate, they are the girl in the photos but she doesn't look as good in real life. She did not have make up on during our punt. She didnt really speak english, although she was mentally aware her appearance resembles one of a drug addict. Put it this way, if you were in the pub, you would not consider even buying her a pint and would only shag her after downing 10. Her teeth were stained up and not well kept so I had a major hygiene concern. I wanted to leave but I needed to nut badly so I stayed. After this punt, I had to go through major self reflection.

Service:
I was worried that I would catch something but there were no foul odors coming from the mish which was a relief as it appeared clean down there. Nevertheless, I should have done OW instead of OWO. Her OWO was average but I wasn't relaxed either for reasons already mentioned. Her ass looked good in doggy but that's just about the only positive of the punt. Ripped off the johnny and came all over her ass cheeks. Showered again and left in disgust with myself. She didn't have bad attitute and she did her job but I was just put off by the flat and her teeth. Gave me the cooties. I am ashamed of myself.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 11:35:02 am by !blewabagtoday »

Offline scutty brown

£80/hour Hungarian

you fucked a trafficking victim

Offline Kevin Boss

• Temp ban until
    17/05/24 @ 14:33
  • Reviews: 22
Oh fudge man. Well hope you get better then and yeh should have walked but dick brain indeed can be ones downfall  :dash:
Also was account switching according to here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=338637.0
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 02:34:28 pm by Kevin Boss »

Offline !blewabagtoday

Oh fudge man. Well hope you get better then and yeh should have walked but dick brain indeed can be ones downfall  :dash:
Also was account switching according to here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=338637.0

yes, i started both threads, thanks!

Offline !blewabagtoday

£80/hour Hungarian

you fucked a trafficking victim

highly probable, the other night i went to a vivasteet meet and saw through the side window of the door that it was some fat dude opening up. I just walked and didn't even bother to go inside. lesson learned.

Offline Saltnpepper

Sorry you had a bad experience OP I saw her last year and it was cool she was very active awake and her teeth was fine, unless you saw another girl. Did she have the tats on the front of her leg like the pic ?

Offline Thatguy69

I thought We can’t write reviews older then 6months!
This punt was almost a year ago!
??

Offline FiveKnuckles

I thought We can’t write reviews older then 6months!
This punt was almost a year ago!
??

read rule #4.  (and Rule #1 whilst you're at it)

what is it you bring to the table?  the OP has reviewed 9 times and you've just pimped  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 01:29:28 pm by FiveKnuckles »

Offline Thatguy69

read rule #4.  (and Rule #1 whilst you're at it)

what is it you bring to the table?  the OP has reviewed 9 times and you've just pimped  :unknown:

I’m not here to argue! Sorry if I offended anybody!
Yes I havn’t reviewed anybody here because I’m on the other side!!

Offline !blewabagtoday

Sorry you had a bad experience OP I saw her last year and it was cool she was very active awake and her teeth was fine, unless you saw another girl. Did she have the tats on the front of her leg like the pic ?

she was awake with me as well, nothing wrong with her behaviour, she just looked battered. her teeth were stained up but maybe she was drinking too much coffee and since then had her teeth bleeched. these things happen i suppose. happy that you had a better experience.