Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leeds - Kendall & Angelwings Duo  (Read 1314 times)

21 review(s) for xKendallx (19 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
23 review(s) for angelwings84 (23 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Park

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

As I pushed ever closer to 40 I resigned myself to the fact that the chance of being involved in a civi threesome was becoming increasingly unlikely.

With it being my first ever threesome I was nervous about the whole thing so turned to two ladies that I have met before and knew I could trust. Considering the amount of favourable reviews for Kendall and Angel in a single capacity I'm sure it comes as no surprise to anyone who has had the pleasure of being with either or both of them that they make a great team.

Was met by Kendall at the door and Angel soon followed and after the customary conversational pleasantries I jumped in the shower. After that we met up in the bedroom for the paperwork; 140 in total for the half hour. I was worried that half an hour wouldn't be enough to fully enjoy a threesome but didn't have the budget for the hour; although very reasonably priced at £200 it is beyond my means so close to pay day :). Anyhow, my fears were unfounded as they ensured I got my half hours worth and left a very happy man.

Started with some kissing and fondling. With it being my first time all the new experiences were thrilling, such as, kissing and fondling whilst receiving oral. Some light spanking of Kendall with Angel then Angel wanted a turn so me and Kendall obliged. Then onto the bed, all sorts of stuff going on and all still a bit of a whirl in my head but can tell you it was amazing.

Gave both ladies oral and then gave Angel oral from behind whilst she gave Kendall oral then on with the condom and doggy with Angel whilst she continued to give Kendall oral. The visual of Angel's bottom and Kendall's breasts led to a very satisfying view and climax.

Amazing stuff and a tick off the list of things to do before I  die list (not that I plan on doing so anytime soon). If you are looking for a threesome Angel & Kendall will make you feel like a king!

Offline Kendrig

Cracking review Park, bet you really enjoyed it, I need another 3some soon.

Did you get much oral action off the lasses, if so hopefully it was both at the same time.
 :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Nice review Park. Don't think I would last long in a threesome, especially a short booking.

Tallboy2

Thanks Park
This Duo is on my list to do. Glad you enjoyed.