Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @Sweet Claudia@ - Top find for this year for me!  (Read 9256 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was passing through Kings Cross and spotted Claudia’s profile in which she mentioned her proximity to Kings Cross. I had a few excellent punts in that place and so figured I should check her out. Probably one the top punts and fittest birds I have seen this year! Here is my report:

The experience:

I called Claudia and asked if she was available for an immediate appointment and she replied she was – comms were fine.
I popped over and she opened the door. She is young, very slim and fit (I would say she definitely works out) and has a very pretty face. Her profile pic makes her look older, but she is about mid 20s by my reckoning.
I had other places to be but I decided I would stay for an hour which was £100 + £20 for CIM. I already had a shower and so got straight into action. I gave her a light kiss and though FK is not my thing I was compelled to venture my tongue into search for her, and was met by hers. She started with OWO which was smooth and at a pace – the room is adorned with mirror by the bed and as she gave me head I could see how slim and fit she was (good breeding material!).
On with the condom and she came on top – the entry was a little tight, but then the grind was good and a little fast. We changed to several positions, and eventually I finished on top.
After a chat and a massage I started round 2 but to be honest the room was hot and I was tired and though we did some more OWO and different positions I could not finish round 2. I was happy anyway. She offered me back the 20 for not finishing in her mouth, but I suggested she keep it as she worked hard for me.

Reflection:
•   Very fit young girl who appears to work out.
•   Her pictures are an excellent reflection of her.
•   Kissing and OWO with CIM at extra cost.
•   Her place is close to the station
•   Boobs are modest, but still nice to play with. Not large.
The Journey:

A fit petite girl and I am glad I found her. She will be a regular visit of mine for sure.

Offline thebastard

Sounds like you didn't go for the rimming? How enthusiastic do you think she'd be in that department? Looks great otherwise! Thanks for the tip.

Offline claretandblue

Looks good,shame that at least one of cim or rimming isn't included but even still onto the hotlist

Hermar

She looks great ! Hotlisted  :thumbsup:

john_n

Thanks for the review and she looks nice. Another one added to my hl

Looks like I should pay her a visit during my next London trip. Is her English OK for a quick pre punt and between rounds chat?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 10:13:05 pm by john_n »

Offline PLeisure

Lovely looking body - at least in her 2nd profile pic. Anyone seen more of her in the PG... anything worth the fee?

Thanks for bringing her to our attention, OP  :hi:

FlyingBreadMan

Sounds like you didn't go for the rimming? How enthusiastic do you think she'd be in that department? Looks great otherwise! Thanks for the tip.

So I am not really into rimming, but she seemed to be up for most things. As usual, if like a cave man you go in tongue first to her butt the moment she pulls off her underwear then I think you'd find your self on the other side of the door - so best you ask her first.

RE: English

She has a fine grasp of English and we spoke on a few topics. On both occasions of visiting her I initiated round 2 (I visited her again today to complete my work and the OWO and CIM was great - she did not pull away - and the sex was a good grind again)

Hope that helps.

two.face

Very attractive face but no mention of boob size. What do you reckon?

FlyingBreadMan

So I returned back to London hoping to see Claudia again but her profile appears to have been passed on...It shows her pics, and her profile showed up Scotland and now Gatwick , and is offering "Bareback" - definitely not what Claudia would do.

I called up Sweet Monique and asked about her, she replied that Claudia is no longer working.

Oh well...Seems like another good one has gone...

:(

Offline The_Don

So I returned back to London hoping to see Claudia again but her profile appears to have been passed on...It shows her pics, and her profile showed up Scotland and now Gatwick , and is offering "Bareback" - definitely not what Claudia would do.

I called up Sweet Monique and asked about her, she replied that Claudia is no longer working.

Oh well...Seems like another good one has gone...

:(

We never really know what W/G do (barback etc) But this may be another case of profile swapping, just goes to show how poor A/W is at controlling the abuse of its site!

I often take screen shot to help, with reference to W/G, thus making it easier to spot possible swaps and scammers etc
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:42:27 pm by The_Don »

FlyingBreadMan

Offline Steely Dan

So Jennifer is Claudia?  Have you met both in person or are you basing this conclusion on pictures?

FlyingBreadMan

So Jennifer is Claudia?  Have you met both in person or are you basing this conclusion on pictures?

Saw her yesterday, quite close to barking station (of all places).

Goods to see her back!

Offline mcardle464

Good to have that confirmed.  I was going to ask the same question as SD (great album btw).

Offline AlTerminator

she's tempting, does her PG contain face pics?

Offline mrx007

she's tempting, does her PG contain face pics?

Just subscribed to the PG: bit expensive at £2.40 and the face pics are blurred but give an indication she may be quite pretty. Will probably take a punt at a quickie to see what she's like. Body and legs look great.

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now moved to Angel (not far from kingsx). Better place.

Hope she stays for a while

Offline MintRoyale

Jesus H Christ, that gap!

Those are firm buttocks if I saw some!