Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manzana (Diva) - Brazilian - Battersea - TOFFT  (Read 2792 times)

Offline flamingice

External Link/Members Only

Apparently second tour in London, and has already been here 1.5 months.  Surprised to be doing a TOFFT review but doesn’t seem anyone else has written about her.  Believe she’s recently put a new set of pics up (as I remember her old set), but found the new photos of her in the outfit with the short skirt and long blonde hair FAF, so could not resist.  Also as I’m usually fixated on my Asian / Korean punts, I really wanted to scratch the Latina itch.  Believe she was trying to charge £350 at one point a few weeks back but is back down to £300.  She’s going to be here until July.

Basics
When: May 2024
Duration: 1 Hour
Type: Incall
Price: £350 (£300 base + £50 CIM)
Services: Sex 2 rounds, DFK, OWO, CIM, 69

Comms
Very efficient with Diva.  Couple of texts and we were on.

Apartment
Modern building near Battersea Power Station and Park.  Single bed flat.  Shower seemed to have some hot water issues.  However, the arrival was a complete faff.  When I arrived Diva had not given me the building name, only number, and I ultimately had to go round asking people on the complex (including the nearby hotel) which was quite awkward (especially when the receptionist was asking to see the text message)  :lol:.  Thankfully it was eventually confirmed by Diva through follow-up texts and agreed to start the meeting 15 mins later.

The Girl
More of a GND than super model.  Ad says 21, she said 24, I don’t know but she’s fairly young.  Usual airbrushing discount but otherwise hot.  Nice body, tits, ass, face, lips.  I liked what I saw.

Service
Pretty much my standard hour punt.  Greeted me in school uniform per my request.  Not too chatty to start, took money, I asked to shower and then she went to get me a towel.  I only mention the chatty point as when I started talking she then got going, so the slight frostiness certainly broke once the punt began proper.

Came back to the room and she was laying on the bed and put some music on.  Then we got straight into action.  Straight into DFK, which was on tap and constant throughout.  OWO for a bit, move to 69 (tasted good, natural taste), she can deep throat well and took it all in to the balls several times (and I’m not exactly small).  Then she asked if I wanted condom.  I am not sure if she was offering anything bareback at this point, and may have just been her English.  Her on top, kissing me with plenty DFK.  Good rhythmic motion from her and energetic was getting me almost losing control very quickly.  I asked her to stop / slow down.  I really nearly came a second time maybe 30 seconds later and asked her to get off so I could CIM.  I really thought I wasn’t going to make it and was going to blow my load there and then.

Thankfully feeling subsided and she continued to work sloppily with her mouth on my cock for another minute or so before I couldn’t hold anymore and released massive loads of cum (even surprised myself as had a pre punt nut a couple of hours prior so no idea where all that extra spunk came from).

She excused herself to clean up, and came back a minute later.  Was a very fast first round (probably only 15-20 mins in).  This was the one time she checked her phone, but it was fairly brief, and then came lay beside me.

Bit of mid punt chat and then into round two.

Almost identical with OWO.  This went on for a while but for some reason I was getting soft, and so asked her to come lay next to me again and we just DFKd.  That for a couple of mins plus her stroking my cock got it back up again, and then without hesitation asked her to fuck.  Again she asked, “condom?”  Seriously I think it was probably just her English, but of course I said yes.  She got on top.

Didn’t last very long.  Didn’t even change positions and I was cumming in no time.  Shame as I’d have liked to have done her missionary, but realised I just wasn’t going to get there.

Quick shower, few final pleasantries exchanged, DFK at the door as a good bye (which was nice).  Probably was only in there 40 mins in total as for some reason could not hold back.  Take that as a positive indicator or negative one as you will.

Conclusion
Sexy Brazilian girl that offered the service exactly as requested.  I think she’s happy to be quite submissive and take direction, and eager to please.  I would definitely see her again, but given it’s not my typical punting type and there are other Latinas I’d like to experience, I probably won’t get round to it.  :bomb:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 10:52:21 pm by flamingice »

Offline DoorDash

Offline Punting2022

Found her on kommons. Usually 100 cheaper on that site. Will contact

Offline Bartolomeo

When they say "condom?", they mean like "shall i continue with the OWO or shall I get condom on for fucking"

Thanks for review! She looks cute  :thumbsup:

Offline Punting2022

Seen her as independant. A lot cheaper then diva at 200ph.
Didnt get owo though and also wasnt as enthusiastic for the 2nd go.
Search kommons for brazilian. Is called amber.
150 half hour or 200 ph.
Does have anal and cim and cif as 50 extra