Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Logest serving AdultWorker  (Read 2057 times)

MrKeen

Do we know who has the longest service on AW (The earliest date joined, although I realise that profiles can get pased down) If we find a genuine one. should we book her non stop on her next aniversary of joining to give her a "birthday" for her to remember. 

Offline eyeseebee

I reckon it's this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A 48 year old Indian based on the Isle of Wight. I'll pass if it's all the same to you.

MrKeen

A 48 year old Indian based on the Isle of Wight. I'll pass if it's all the same to you.

Think I concur on that, need to find an even earlier profile.

How did you identify the one you found?

Offline David1970

I reckon it's this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

How come after 13 years she has 58 ratings on her profile, yet a Romanian can have up to 100 after a week, very strange.

Offline catweazle

How come after 13 years she has 58 ratings on her profile, yet a Romanian can have up to 100 after a week, very strange.

I think Sergei could answer that one.

Offline eyeseebee

Think I concur on that, need to find an even earlier profile.

How did you identify the one you found?
You can search on adultwork by 'registration date'.

Offline stevedave

That's the IOW for you.

Tierney

By my shite calculations - this one must have started very close to her 18th birthday. :cool: Good to see someone make a choice early in life and stick with it.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

By my shite calculations - this one must have started very close to her 18th birthday. :cool: Good to see someone make a choice early in life and stick with it.

Tiny tits but nice arse though. :rose: She'll even shit on you. :vomit: Not many AW ratings since 2003 and only one UKP review. Funny that. :wacko: :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 03:09:08 am by Roth »

MrKeen

I am glad I asked that question. I have learned quite a lot. What got me thinking was sometimes the age and registration date did suggest that many of the girls started very youn

ness4

The truly hideous gena of Basingstoke
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
It's unlikely that she was 35 even when she registered!

Offline hungrypunt

Did you start with profile ID 1 and work your way up? :thumbsup:
advanced search by registration date only

Offline Murray Mint

Turning the OP's question around a little. Who is the longest serving AW provider you've actually seen?

For me it's Pru back in 2004

An experience not to be forgotten (and one I repeated several times   :) )

Offline zootalors

Not the earliest on AW...but she's been at it since 1991(she lies about her age on her profile).