Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyhotblondegirl - Knightsbridge  (Read 3793 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6139271) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline deadlaw85

Link
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms
All done by phone, her english was ok.

Price
£250 for 1 hour

Girl
I wasn't expecting her to look like her photos because no one really has proportions like that but I was wrong she looks like a science experiment.  The work looks great the ass and tits look good but she's really short and has skinny legs and thighs. She's attractive I feel like her face pics are edited to make her look more western/white barbie.  I did find her attractive nice teeth probably fake. 7/10

Punt
Blowjob was forgettable, like a rookie i forgot to ask how many times I could cum, she told me once I thought that was BS but whatever.  The sex started with her going on top, she was tight and warm, we then did doggy-style and missionary.  My plan was to at least get 20/30 mins of action to get half of my monies worth, I came in about 10 mins, I wasn't mad i just showered and ordered an uber.  It wasn't my best work but she did her job.

Notes
all though her body looks stupid from afar during sex it's perfect, best POV experience
Not sure if I'd see her again, good experience but £250 for 10 mins is a bit wild but that's my fault
There was a heavy weed smell in the flat
locations was on a busy road
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 04:46:54 pm by deadlaw85 »

Offline Dangermouse82

Good review. I'm tempted only coz I love ass. Was anal in the price or extra??

Offline deadlaw85

No it wasn’t, didn’t cross my mind actually.

Offline Harry Monk

Shame it seems you didn't get your moneys worth, didn't want to stay for the full time and see what else you could get up to with her ?

She doesn't look amazing IMO but 150 for 1/2 hour and 250 for 1 hour is way over priced, especially if it's only 1 pop...why book an hour if that's the case.
Unfortunately if peeps keep paying these inflated prices WGs' will over charge and possibly give others the same idea.

Offline smellychip

1 pop for a 1hr meet is total piss take. I got burned on that once before because I had not asked - another Brazilian - but managed to persuade her for a round 2. ALWAYS ask in advance to confirm, unless you are a one pop guy....