Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 88Grace88 - near Bond Street, London  (Read 3022 times)

67 review(s) for 88Grace88 (54 positive, 7 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline GlennQuagmire

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Needed to be in central London recently for work and after a few months of lockdown and no punting I was gagging for some action.
I had read a few decent reviews of Grace (thanks OPs) and thought I would give her a try.  have a bit of a thing for oriental women and for petite women - so figured Grace would certainly tick a few of my boxes!
Messaged via SMS the night before for a mid morning booking and all arranged very easily and confirmed the morning of the punt.
Booked 1 hour for £180.

Arrived at the very easy to find apartment, Grace let me in and had worn what i had requested (stockings, suspenders, short skirt, blouse).
Grace is indeed petite and cute, as others have mentioned she is not as pale in skin tone as her pics would have you believe.
Had a shower and got down to business.
Started with some FK, DFK, Grace starts exploring under my towel and rubbing my stiffening cock, I push her back so that she is sitting on the bed and she pulls my towel off and grabs my now very hard cock and starts to lick and suck it.  Her BJ skills are very good and I was really enjoying this.
Moved to various positions for her to give me BJ of her on her knees me standing fucking her face, me sitting on the bed her between my legs etc. Grace paid good attention to all of my cock and balls and it was great.
I then moved her onto bed and ate her pussy for a while before getting her to suck me again and then put a condom on my, climbed on top and rode me in CG for a while. Flipped her onto her back and it only took a few strokes until I came.
Cleaned up bit of a rest, she gave me a pretty crap massage but I soon flipped over and told her to just massage my cock.
Second round was more of the same, OWO, until I was hard and then I fucked her in doggy. However Grace wouldnt allow mer to properly get into the doggy position i wanted- think she found it too deep and uncomfortable.
Anyway despite this and with much effort i managed to come again after a while.

Positives: great OWO skills, submissive, happy to do whatever positions you want, petite fuck doll.
Negatives: annoying dirty chat (oh you fuck me so good, oh your cock so big)  and acted girly voice, restricitons on how deep she would let me fuck her.

Overall positive because Grace delivered most of what I needed and wanted.
I might visit again if I want a P&D with a submissive oriental fuckdoll.

Offline pa5151

Good review.

Negatives: annoying dirty chat (oh you fuck me so good, oh your cock so big)

:lol:

Offline SamOmar

Your very welcome for the recommendation. I think a submissive service is what best describes her
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Darius49

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Second round was more of the same, OWO, until I was hard and then I fucked her in doggy.

As previously asked by many, did you get charged extra for round two? If not, seems like she's read the comments and stopped doing such :thumbsup:

Offline GlennQuagmire

As previously asked by many, did you get charged extra for round two? If not, seems like she's read the comments and stopped doing such :thumbsup:

Darius - no I did not get charged any extra for 2nd pop / round two.

Offline DavieOne

Unless I’m missing something, seems like she removed the extra charge for two pops.