Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Jessica - any up to date info?  (Read 465 times)

Offline WKD123

Bit of a quandary as I built up a couple of what could be regulars only they have buggered off to Birmingham or seem to be on tour anywhere but London!

Anyhoo - I've researched this young filly External Link/Members Only as far as I can but the intel on here is quite dated.

I don't suppose anyone perchance has had the pleasure (or otherwise!) and just hasn't had time to post a review?   ;)  At those prices, I would hate it to be an expensive mistake for 2020 as my punting budget is sorely limited.  There are local options, but most seem as if they are pimped Hungarians on a Sergei conveyor belt.

Posting here as she has been in Heathrow for a while but now showing as Watford

Offline Fuzzyduck

Not seen her, but based on the available info and gut feel, I would pass myself. You have to believe she has improved her service over the last 2 years and I'd need to see a couple of strong reviews from credible members before I'd risk that amount of cash. You could always ask her if she offers a sensible 15 min rate so you can sample the goods with a view to a repeat visit if she floats your boat. Personally I'd save the cash for another punt.