Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TheCurvyRedhead - Hilton Hotel, somewhere in London - Avoid and save your cash!  (Read 1241 times)

6 review(s) for TheCurvyRedhead (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline djjake

This review comes a year or 2 late as I never had the time to come on here to do a few reviews of the people I have seen. So this one will be very vague but I remember how rank and disgusting it was very well!

Paid £200 for an hour in call at a hotel. Location was actually really nice, a Hilton I believe. But  this was all that was good about it.

Looks/personality - shes ok looking, very average. Nice body but her pussy smelt so bad it made me feel sick. She is very quiet and submissive, like way to submissive. It felt like I had paid to be with a lifelike robot who needed to be moved into the positions wanted and just stayed there.

The whole punt was so bad I lost my hard on and gave up and left.

Link - External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hobbit

Thanks for the review. However, the rules state that you cannot write a review of a booking which is older than 6 months. Also, why has it taken a whole year or 2 to write this review?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for sharing. It's clearly a theme now with Chrissie looking at recent reviews. My experience from a few years back doesn't look so bad now.
Moved to Regional Discussion.

Offline distancetravel20

She has a very good profile but a terrible reputation. 
If she actually gave the service to match the looks they would be queues forming to see her.
Alas, Avoid!
Banned reason: Refusing to accept the STI rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fuzzyduck

She has a very good profile but a terrible reputation. 
If she actually gave the service to match the looks they would be queues forming to see her.
Alas, Avoid!

To be fair, she was a pretty good fuck service wise. It's her attitude and pussy that stink.

Offline Hobbit

To be fair, she was a pretty good fuck service wise. It's her attitude and pussy that stink.

Two big factors then. It's a shame because she looks hot but smelly pussy and a shit attitude is not good at all. Maybe we should all chip in and buy her some soap?  :D