Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Little Jessica, Wokingham  (Read 642 times)

26 review(s) for Sweet little Jessica (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cunning Punt]

Offline Cunning Punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:
By text. Booked 45mins @ £130.

Hotel near Wokingham with large, free car park that you don't need to register for at reception. Jessica didn't give any guide to navigation to the room which would have been helpful as it was not obvious and I was the only person there, with someone on reception.

The woman:
Mid-40s, English, attractive facially in a MILF way with just a few lines, nice enhanced breasts, slim but with a stomach bump indicative of childbirth.
Jessica is fairly tall, so not little, but fairly sweet, chatty and very friendly. I think it helps she only does this part-time so not jaded.

Services:
No FK: Jessica opened her mouth during kissing but managed to keep her tongue retracted so not going to touch mine, which I think is some skill but a big disappointment for me. Her OWO was decent and deep. She was responsive in RO and enthusiastic in sex. There was a bit of engagement and very little eye contact.

Summary:
Very average experience for the fee, compounded by my error in booking 45mins instead of 30mins as I was finished well within that time.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 11:03:50 am by Cunning Punt »