Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69 - London, Old Street area.  (Read 2574 times)

187 review(s) for Veronica69_a (166 positive, 8 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jonathan12

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I've been on here for a while and although I'm away a lot, when I'm in London have really got a lot of value out of this particularly my first time ever, from a recommendation (or 50) here  - Hazel Kitty (now HoneyBell) who got me out of a couple of years of depression after a sudden and permanent dumping by the love of my life. So thank you so much. This stuff really makes a difference.

Anyway I'm a busy guy and try to be positive but maybe this will save time for others. This is actually about three attempted meetings with Veronica. The first one, almost six months ago I arranged via AW. All good: confirmed, address etc. It's a block of flats near Old Street. Just as I'm approaching the bell, another guy goes ten paces in front and somehow I know she's double-booked me. Yes - terribly sorry, that's what happened - quick exchange of texts. Can you wait an hour? Well as it happens I can. I find a coffee shop and sit down. Thirty minutes later the phone bleeps - "I'm free now." So off I go. It's a pretty excellent meeting. Lots of kissing, energetic owo. Pretty girl - skinny with huge enhanced lips that look pretty sexy. The sex itself is great - multiple positions, a-levels really great stuff. We have a nice little chat afterwards and all's good. I go back to work with a smile.

So then of course a couple of weeks later I set up a re-match by text. All seems fine. She sends me a different address. I arrive on time. Text I'm here, get buzzed in and go up to be met by Veronica at the door in street clothes - "Sorry I thought you were the cleaning guy." Apparently it was my fault because I hadn't texted again that morning. So, washout - a couple of hours wasted.

Anyway, more fool me. I try again a couple of weeks ago. This time AW  email for the arrangements. Turns out to be the same flat I show up on time. Text. Radio silence. Ring the bell. Nothing. Email. No reply. Hang around a bit. Grab a coffee. Try a couple more texts and emails. Nada. Around four hours later I'm long gone, in comes a text - "I'm ready now - was out." I don't reply. This sort of thing doesn't work for me. I hope your experience is different. I won't be trying again.

Offline bonapati

Leechy...Want to review any of those 50 punts? Or the previous Veronica ones.