Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tall Girl  (Read 2336 times)

Offline jsparky

A new 6' footer, has anyone seen her? I hope heels not included!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Dave.real

Did you ever get a chance to see her? Looks like could be too good to be true....?

James999

With the size of those hands and crap pictures I'd be worried it also had a cock  :scare:

yumyum3

With the size of those hands and crap pictures I'd be worried it also had a cock  :scare:
Certainly got a big pair of balls to extort that kind of money with extras on top  :dash:

LL

Certainly got a big pair of balls to extort that kind of money with extras on top  :dash:
Ah but she's British and as we all know British girls are much better than any others and therefore worth much more of our cash  :sarcastic:

Offline The_Don

Ah but she's British and as we all know British girls are much better than any others and therefore worth much more of our cash  :sarcastic:

I wondered why so many were External Link/Members Only  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 06:36:47 pm by The_Don »

Offline anyfucker

If you're after a tall girl then i could suggest External Link/Members Only
She's about 6 foot in old money, slim, Polish speaks good English and is £100 p/h
Nearly forgot, she's got a couple of tats.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 10:54:47 am by anyfucker »

punther

Initially just noticed the ass on this one but looking at the profile again just seen her height is 6 foot

alansheareralan1995

If you're after a tall girl then i could suggest External Link/Members Only
She's about 6 foot in old money, slim, Polish speaks good English and is £100 p/h
Nearly forgot, she's got a couple of tats.

I saw her this week. Pretty girl but poor service. Didn't really make conversation either. Will do a review later, my first one :yahoo:

Online Silencio

Initially just noticed the ass on this one but looking at the profile again just seen her height is 6 foot

That WG is *not* 6ft.

Offline The_Don

Online Silencio

Have you punted or seen her?

Listed on her profile External Link/Members Only:

I have had a session with her. It was good and would return, but she's more like 5ft5.