Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 12th November  (Read 1469 times)

london

She has profile few times in same area with BB in list in last few month , he profile keep disappear and back with new one

Offline Steve2

She has profile few times in same area with BB in list in last few month , he profile keep disappear and back with new one

Thanks London. Good information. One to avoid then

Offline SamLP

Steve, I've had my eye on this one for a while. Has she crossed your radar:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

pricing is random between both these profiles, e.g. £80 to £100 per hour. Looks like they (pimp)  can't be bothered.   . lol at the first link.   "This is my first joob, I like a virgin" 

I'm fat with man boobs but still I'm you're for the right pricing :wacko:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 11:13:47 am by The_Don »

Offline Steve2

1st time I have seen the profile Sam. Looks Asian but maybe OK

Pics have some google hits
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 01:46:50 pm by Steve2 »

Offline SamLP

1st time I have seen the profile Sam. Looks Asian but maybe OK

Pics have some google hits

I just realised Smiths has reviewed her. Seems to change her nationality. Her profile says she's Russian and in Smiths review she told him she was Bulgarian. Looks very fit though.

Offline smiths

I just realised Smiths has reviewed her. Seems to change her nationality. Her profile says she's Russian and in Smiths review she told him she was Bulgarian. Looks very fit though.

She was a low life liar. :thumbsdown:

Offline nalin

Thanks London. Good information. One to avoid then

Well, I called he this afternoon - she told me that the price included A- levels; then I asked how much extra BB would cost (just to check, I never do bb). She did not understand and I spelt it out: sex without condom. She said NO.

Hope this helps. she looks hot but, will read Smiths review first.

Offline smiths

Well, I called he this afternoon - she told me that the price included A- levels; then I asked how much extra BB would cost (just to check, I never do bb). She did not understand and I spelt it out: sex without condom. She said NO.

Hope this helps. she looks hot but, will read Smiths review first.

The post of Steves you quoted was discussing a WG i havent punted with.

Offline nalin

The post of Steves you quoted was discussing a WG i havent punted with.

Thanks... sorry I did not read it properly. May do TOFT but, in  2 weeks' time.

johnnyboy61

This discussion seem to oscillate between two different girls and just to make clear that I am talking about Lianx. I visited Lian a couple of days before Christmas. Top class girl and have posted a review.  Everything very straightforward - perhaps I am extremely gullible, but appeared entirely genuine to me, and there were no problems between what was offered over the phone and what I got in the room.