Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DaisyDean  (Read 2327 times)

Scotty_T

Offline Knicks

Has anyone seen this beauty ?

External Link/Members Only

In town early next week and was considering her but as I'm relatively new to all this I'm not brave enough to TOFTT.

On my HL and been watching her for a few  a weeks as she ticks a lot of boxes but in the end played it safe and booked with someone who has solid reviews on here.

Scotty_T

In town early next week and was considering her but as I'm relatively new to all this I'm not brave enough to TOFTT.

On my HL and been watching her for a few  a weeks as she ticks a lot of boxes but in the end played it safe and booked with someone who has solid reviews on here.

I know what you mean seems too good to be true especially for that price.  Just love those massive titties.

Scotty_T

If you search her friend XXCHARDXX External Link/Members Only

There's a photo on Chard's homepage of Daisy Dean in her school girl outfit from her gallery photos with those massive tits

Offline Knicks

I think it's going to be a wait and see. Her friend doesn't look too shabby either.

Scotty_T

I think it's going to be a wait and see. Her friend doesn't look too shabby either.

Out of interest mate, who are you seeing instead?

Offline Knicks

External Link/Members Only

Totally different to Daisy. I like them petite to curvy and anything in between!

I can't believe how hard it's proving to get laid in London tomorrow.

My original fell through as she cancelled her tour, plenty of notice no problems.

So only the basis of solid reviews and being in a good location I went for Nikki. Checked her AW profile this morning and she's put her prices up since last week. The booking shows as scheduled in my email and bookings summary but when you look at the booking itself it's not showing as scheduled anymore. Sent an email this morning to ask if we're still on at last week's rate but it hasn't been read. Her original price was already top end of my budget.

Scotty_T

Very nice.  Have fun.  Have you ever tried maxes angels ?

Scotty_T

Does anyone know Daisy Dean's previous profile name?  As her current profile states she had over 40 reviews