Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Real DFK thread  (Read 2611 times)

Offline maxrosary

Usually kissing is the measure that I use to determine whether a service provider is good or bad (with some exceptions). It is the most important and determining factor. It compliments the reason I pay good money to share a moment together with a girl: to experience a union with "the feminine" that goes beyond the mechanical physicality of sex. And, just because I am paying for it, it's not always simply an act, but let's say it is. Then kissing, when delivered properly, helps transcend the act into a convincing illusion of real intimacy.

Having said that, in my book good kissing = DFK.  :D

And I am not talking about the "wiggle the tongue" robotic type of DFK. It's surprising how many girls don't know how to kiss properly. I noticed this especially in Asians: they stick the tongue out, rigidly, and shove it into your mouth. What in Hell is that?  :dash:

I am talking about real DFK: the kind with heart in it. The best kisser was Khloe Sexy Girl. She seems to have disappeared.

Who are your favourite DFK-ers?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

You really should search for similar threads before starting a new on buddy!

Offline maxrosary

You really should search for similar threads before starting a new on buddy!

I did, but there was no keyword "DFK" in the title so I must have missed it.

Moderators are free to delete this thread.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

or just merge.

TBH I think there must be others too

Offline Stevelondon

Perhaps rename this thread TDKD.

Or The Deep Kiss of Death. For those, like me. Who can never understand what most initialisms mean 😂

Offline Bangman

I noticed this especially in Asians: they stick the tongue out, rigidly, and shove it into your mouth. What in Hell is that?
Sorry to say, but I 100% disagree. I have fucked 1000s of Asian girls, all over the world. I've experience amazing dfk with Thai, Chinese, Indian etc.
I say, op, you need to explore more.

I too, love dfk. But yh, horny slutty girl (Polish), sexyyy Laura (spanish), indian Nahdia or Anika all great kissers..
Theres a long list
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 09:18:00 am by Bangman »

Online Jonestown

I noticed this especially in Asians: they stick the tongue out, rigidly, and shove it into your mouth. What in Hell is that?  :dash:

Perhaps means the punter has bad breath

Offline maxrosary

Sorry to say, but I 100% disagree. I have fucked 1000s of Asian girls, all over the world. I've experience amazing dfk with Thai, Chinese, Indian etc.
I say, op, you need to explore more.

I too, love dfk. But yh, horny slutty girl (Polish), sexyyy Laura (spanish), indian Nahdia or Anika all great kissers..
Theres a long list

Of course, I received great DFK from "normal" Asian girls, in Asia that is. But here I am clearly talking about Asian service providers in London, which is a tiny subset of Asian girls.

You proceeded to list a few girls and, lo and behold, none of them are Asian (I am talking about SEA and the Far East, I have no experience with Indians).

If you know some great kissers in London please feel free to say their names. I have seen lots of girls from Olina, Invasian, independents from AW, massage places or just girls in Asian houses (mostly Koreans and Chinese) but nothing has ever come close to the best European kissers, especially Polish. The kissing is just different.

The best girl in Olina is probably Holly (imho), but even she has that Asian rigidity of service providers in London.

Thanks for the names, I am looking them up. HSG... I will meet her soon.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 06:39:49 pm by maxrosary »

Offline myothernameis

Usually kissing is the measure that I use to determine whether a service provider is good or bad

Is that you King Tarzan  :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :sarcastic:

Offline Bangman

You proceeded to list a few girls and, lo and behold, none of them are Asian (I am talking about SEA and the Far East)

Honestly, I'd love to go through my adultwork history dating back 10/15 years and listing plenty of SE Asian girls names (yes, based in UK) that have given me amazing DFK but that would be time consuming and most are no longer active.
Currently (Olina) Maya's DFK is pretty Good.

But with all due respect, it could also be that the WG did NOT want to dfk with you. Not sure who youve seen in Olinas, you have 1 review. I beleive you saw Fallyn, who's dfk I personally hated.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 09:07:53 pm by Bangman »

Offline maxrosary

Honestly, I'd love to go through my adultwork history dating back 10/15 years and listing plenty of SE Asian girls names (yes, based in UK) that have given me amazing DFK but that would be time consuming and most are no longer active.
Currently (Olina) Maya's DFK is pretty Good.

But with all due respect, it could also be that the WG did NOT want to dfk with you. Not sure who youve seen in Olinas, you have 1 review. I beleive you saw Fallyn, who's dfk I personally hated.

You seem to be understanding whatever you like, instead of reading my actual words. I am not trying to win an argument so take it easy.  :)

"Wg did not want to DFK you"... I get DFK from all girls offering it. I get it from some girls NOT offering it. Never had a problem receiving it, as my oral hygiene is impeccable and have no stomach issues (I eat clean, I don't smoke, don't drink, my teeth are white, etc.).
I have seen Maya too of course, twice if I remember correctly. She is good, not denying that. All I'm saying is that, in MY opinion, which doesn't have to be yours, most Asians don't kiss with the same sensuality that Polish and some other European girls do. I am merely stating my experience in London: the best DFK has never been from Asians, who tent to have this rigid-tongue issue.

These things are clearly subjective and everyone is free to hold different opinions. We can simply agree to disagree.  :)

In the meanwhile, I'd like to contribute to the thread:

External Link/Members Only

Regina gave excellent DFK. She has full lips which I fancied a lot. Will see her again when she is closer.

Offline Hobbit

You seem to be understanding whatever you like, instead of reading my actual words. I am not trying to win an argument so take it easy.  :)

"Wg did not want to DFK you"... I get DFK from all girls offering it. I get it from some girls NOT offering it. Never had a problem receiving it, as my oral hygiene is impeccable and have no stomach issues (I eat clean, I don't smoke, don't drink, my teeth are white, etc.).
I have seen Maya too of course, twice if I remember correctly. She is good, not denying that. All I'm saying is that, in MY opinion, which doesn't have to be yours, most Asians don't kiss with the same sensuality that Polish and some other European girls do. I am merely stating my experience in London: the best DFK has never been from Asians, who tent to have this rigid-tongue issue.

These things are clearly subjective and everyone is free to hold different opinions. We can simply agree to disagree.  :)

In the meanwhile, I'd like to contribute to the thread:

External Link/Members Only

Regina gave excellent DFK. She has full lips which I fancied a lot. Will see her again when she is closer.

You almost sound like KT  :D

I don't know about Asian girls as I don't usually find them attractive so I don't see them. But in my experience, a lot of girls say they provide DFK but they don't. It ends up being a combination of lip kissing or hard kissing with minimum tongue action. I don't understand why they don't just put their tongues deep into your mouth and swirl it around letting both tongues dance like snakes.

Offline Bangman

I don't want to get into a unnecessary debate.
I still disagree with your opinions. I've been regularly punting for over 20 years in uk and all over the world. I've had plenty of Asian girls giving good dfk, likewise I've has plenty of polish wgs giving good dfk and some who were poor. I've had Romanian, Brazilian, Hungarian wgs who gave SHIT dfks and some who gave good dfks.

You do remind me of KT.. similar wierd judgmental opinions

Offline maxrosary

Who is KT?

Let me repeat: I am only talking about my experience in London. This should not offend anyone, nor start a debate on who is right and who is wrong, because we are not discussing facts, only taste.

For the second time, I am not talking about the rest of the world in this regional London thread. I said that I can not get great DFK from Asians in London. You said that's not true, there are loads of great Asian DFKers in London. You only mentioned one name so far: Maya from Olina. I didn't think she was great, she was just fine.

If you like, you can provide a list of good Asian DFKers in London, and I will report back once I've seen them. This is the right place to share your list. :)

Offline maxrosary

More girls who provide good DFK.  :)

##MIA## External Link/Members Only
Polish Sara External Link/Members Only
EXOTIC KIMMY External Link/Members Only

Kimmy looked tired the last time I saw her. Wasn't as great as usual. I hope it was a momentary thing.

Offline BillGoldberg

Of course, I received great DFK from "normal" Asian girls, in Asia that is. But here I am clearly talking about Asian service providers in London, which is a tiny subset of Asian girls.

You proceeded to list a few girls and, lo and behold, none of them are Asian (I am talking about SEA and the Far East, I have no experience with Indians).

If you know some great kissers in London please feel free to say their names. I have seen lots of girls from Olina, Invasian, independents from AW, massage places or just girls in Asian houses (mostly Koreans and Chinese) but nothing has ever come close to the best European kissers, especially Polish. The kissing is just different.

The best girl in Olina is probably Holly (imho), but even she has that Asian rigidity of service providers in London.

Thanks for the names, I am looking them up. HSG... I will meet her soon.  ;)

Veronica69 is superb on most fronts, including DFK, but I'm not sure if she's still active?

Anyone confirm?

Offline maxrosary

Veronica69 is superb on most fronts, including DFK, but I'm not sure if she's still active?

Anyone confirm?

This girl? External Link/Members Only

I saw her once, it was a while back. I remember how she asked me "do you like kissing?", then said "give me one". She initiated DFK and she enjoyed it. I tried to see her again but the meeting didn't happen (her fault), and haven't tried ever since.

Her DFK was very strange. She kept her eyes wide open, staring at the wall behind me, and pushed her tongue in my mouth as she moved it without interacting with mine.  :D
Not the best, but I would see her again just because I find her very attractive both physically and facially, and has good DSLs.

She is worth visiting imho. Maybe she improved her technique?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I saw her once, it was a while back. I remember how she asked me "do you like kissing?", then said "give me one". She initiated DFK and she enjoyed it. I tried to see her again but the meeting didn't happen (her fault), and haven't tried ever since.

Her DFK was very strange. She kept her eyes wide open, staring at the wall behind me, and pushed her tongue in my mouth as she moved it without interacting with mine.  :D
Not the best, but I would see her again just because I find her very attractive both physically and facially, and has good DSLs.

She sounds like she she be on the worst DFK thread not the real DFK.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Anyone confirm?

Logged on today

Offline BillGoldberg

Ymmv

For me dfk with her was nothing like your description. It was on par with Anna from Olina's dfk, but that's based on my experience

Offline maxrosary

Ymmv

For me dfk with her was nothing like your description. It was on par with Anna from Olina's dfk, but that's based on my experience

I had this feeling that she could be better than that, which is why tried to see her again. Now that you've confirmed it I'll visit her again within a few months for sure. This was years ago, people evolve.  :)

Offline JustaPunter

If you are into unlimited DFK then look up reviews of IvyBunny, ExoticEbonyBunny.

Online Jonestown

If you are into unlimited DFK then look up reviews of IvyBunny, ExoticEbonyBunny.

Or even HoD Bunny.

Offline maxrosary

Thanks, she looks great. Added to my hot list.  :)

Or even HoD Bunny.

HoD is a great agency, although I haven't found a girl I like yet. Thanks, will visit her!

Offline CTR

Natella from Diva/ Babylon absolutely DFK'ed the hell out of me during our meeting. Would recommend whenever she's back.