Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Lollipop Honeys"  (Read 964 times)

Offline scutty brown

External Link/Members Only

Just came across this dodgy sounding agency in London. Anyone know anything about them?
They sound as dodgy as heck: name suggestive of underage, and with prices for outcalls in London at £100/hr something seems badly wrong
Anyone any experience of them?

Offline Outcallguy

I tried to call a few times when I was thinking with my dick.
They never pick up or respond.
They must be a bait and switch scam company.
Cheap agency wise I've only ever had success impulse 247 and bubbles.
But I hardly ever use them. Hence my lack of reviews

Offline petermisc

They only seem to have about a dozen or so girls, yet claim to cover the whole of greater London, from Twickenham in the south all the way out to Hendon in the north!   Good luck with getting a booking with them, they must be permanently on the road.

I am certain I have seen some of those pictures before, so the likelihood is that they have been lifted.  The whole thing reeks of being one of those Romanian operations where the girl is driven straight from client to client, with her only interest being to take your money and getting back out as fast as possible.

Offline scutty brown

60 listings on Vivastreet though!

I've found this since

25 year old Romanian girl as sole director
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 11:47:08 am by scutty brown »

Offline petermisc

60 listings on Vivastreet though!

I've found this since

25 year old Romanian girl as sole director
So deffo a Romanian operation.

For some reason, your comment about the 25 yo Rom girl didn't appear when I initially saw your post, only coming up when I replied.

Offline scutty brown

So deffo a Romanian operation.

For some reason, your comment about the 25 yo Rom girl didn't appear when I initially saw your post, only coming up when I replied.

I edited my post while you were posting your reply