Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rita ri Off Oxford St  (Read 1733 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5551031) (16 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pbrown355

On my HL for some time just waiting for a suitable visit to London. Comms were good, I rang, she sent address, I turned up.
Flat is the one used by other WGs and I had visited it before. Quite a good place, decent bathroom, good size bedroom, with good sized bed.
Already well reviewed on here.
She is slim with about C cups. Unfortunately they are not at all firm so not up to the standard of the rest of her body. Looks 7/10 with an unsurprising EE look.
Good English and nice to talk to.
£80 for 30mins.
So onto the bed, some mutual fondling of body parts then oral with, my choice. This was good enough but I was very tired and it wasn't doing as much for me as it should.
Decided to try sex so started in CG. Found myself in the odd position of struggling to stay hard but also struggling not to come. Thought mish might work better so we changed. I can't remember the order of events but eventually came in 2nd bout of mish. All the changes in between were made happily by Rita.
Quick wipe by Rita then on my way.
Quicker than ideal but that was my fault not hers. Brief chat before exit.
Overall enjoyable with the only negatives coming from me not her.
Would I visit again? Yes. I would like to put in a better performance and get the experience I think I would have had if I had been up to it.

Offline pbrown355

Thanks for adding the link. Apologies.