Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diahalasz - Heathrow ( Diana )  (Read 2056 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5454700) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Parking]

Offline Karim69

Was in the Heathrow area yesterday after work so i wanted to see who was about, didn’t really want to spend too much time so I came across this profile and decided to opt for a short Incall;

External Link/Members Only

Hungarian lady ( Diana )

Now I arranged a meet for 15 mins and when I arrived she did keep me waiting for around 10 mins or so, but it wasn’t much of an issue I just sat in my car waiting till she was ready. As soon as I received the messaged that she was ready to go,  I was asked come to her hotel room. When I entered her room my first impression of her was that she is a friendly lady and although in my opinion she isn’t facially the best looking, ( she has bad teeth for example and a few marks on her body too) she does make up for it in terms of being friendly and eager to please. I was only there for 15 min or slightly above and opted only for OWO and CIM. There wasn’t any foreplay to be honest due to the lack of time but she did give me a pretty good BJ. However it’s worth mentioning she doesn’t deepthroat, at least with me she didn’t. She was mainly sucking on the head and top part of my cock, but a good experience overall.

She was friendly throughout the meet and kept asking if I was enjoying the experience, which to be fair was good. It’s not the best BJ I’ve had but for a quickie I would say it’s worth it. When I was ready to finish she was more than happy to go for CIM and was happy to suck until I was fully finished.
 Overall I did enjoy the meet with Diana, would I return? Probably not but that only because I don’t really find her to be my type , but for a quickie whether it be a BJ or quick pump it dump it’s probably a worthwhile option when needed.

Offline dieseldriver

Now got one earmarked along with a few others. Dropping someone off Heathrow in three weeks. And as leaving there around 7pm no need to wait till get back in Essex and some shut up shop for the night. £70 a good price too.

Offline ttv1

how would you compare the profile photos to this girl? are they accurate?

Offline man0208

not the girl in the picture

i walked out