Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetmelane - Outcall - London Westend  (Read 2087 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5368342) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline s8s849

Date - Just before Christmas

Price - Outcall £150 / hour

ProfileExternal Link/Members Only

User ID - 5368342

Comms - Texted Melane very last minute on the off chance she could see me in about an hour. Melane texted back promptly and after a short exchange we agreed and then Melane was with me about 1hr15mins later.

Location - This was a 5* hotel west end hotel were you need a card for the lift. I ask Melane to text me just before coming in so that I could meet her at the ground floor by the lift. I was a bit concerned as the lobby area is very small, but this ended up not being a problem as Melane was waiting by the lift as I got to the Ground floor, so she just stepped in and we then went back up to my room.

The Girl - Melane is a slim and attractive lady. He profile says 25 and I would say this is about right. Her photos are also accurate. She is slim and with natural tits. She was very chatty. At first I didnt mind this, but at times I had wished she would just stop talking a little, this could therefore put off some people.

Services on offer - According to her profile, Melane offers quite a full service, although we only did kissing, oral and protected sex, plus a bit of massage in between.

The Session -  When we first got into my room, Melane asked to use the bathroom. I heard her take a shower which I thought was quite nice. I did think it would have been nice to join her, but by the time i heard her showering it was a bit too late. I had showered just before she arrived, not that she knew this but she didnt ask me to shower. When Melane then joined me in the room, she said she likes to talk a bit first, I said that was fine, so she hopped on the bed and we started chatting, we also then kissed and cuddled a little. She then started to play with my dick and then started kissing my body working her way down to my dick for some unprotected oral. Her technique is good and after a while i ended up shooting my load into her mouth. She then went off to the bathroom to dispose. She then came back and lay next to me on the bed and started chatting. The chatting was going on too long for my liking and so I asked her to give me a massage. Her massage was good, but it was just a normal massage, whereas i had hoped she would be a bit more sensual in order to help get me going again. Eventually I turned over and asked her to work on my dick, she eventually got him going again, so on went the rubber for some cowgirl. Unfortunately I didn't have a full hour of time as I need to get going, so we finished up a little early, however at no time during the punt was Melane looking at the time, and I imagine had I had more time then we could have easily run over. Melane used the bathroom again before leaving. The punt was very enjoyable and probably one of the closest i have come to a GFE as Melane is very relaxed and eager to please. I would therefore see her again.

So in summary:

Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Massage: 6/10
Oral: 9/10
Sex: 9/10
Overall: 9/10

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for reviewing  :hi:

Her rate's jumped to £180  :unknown:

Offline Convince Me

Thanks for reviewing  :hi:

Her rate's jumped to £180  :unknown:
Yet again due to the power of free advertising thanks to UKP :hi:

Offline oneeyesnake

It is also punters prepared to pay the stupid prices that are being stated...economics Demand / Supply

Offline Lennysrabbits

Thanks for the review, how did she look facially ? Is there any celeb that looks like her?

Offline Sancerre

How long did she drag out the "talking" for?

Offline s8s849

Thanks for the review, how did she look facially ? Is there any celeb that looks like her?

From 1m away or more, facially she looked very good. Closer up you could be a bit more picky about here looks, but overall I couldn't complain. Can't really think of a celeb look alike.

Offline s8s849

How long did she drag out the "talking" for?

It wasn't like she was trying to 'drag out' the talking, as I think that is just her natural chattiness, but I imagine that had i not stopped her talking she could have easily talked the whole session. There was no push back from here when I suggested to get on with job and stop talking.