Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber belle - Lancaster Gate  (Read 2169 times)

15 review(s) for amber_belle (7 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Vino991

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Communication via text and whatsapp.

Location: A discreet apartment near the lancaster tube station
Services Received: DFK, OWO, Sex in different positions and fingering

Appearance: : Holy smokes, this woman is a 10/10 facially and 10/10 body wise. She is slim and petite.  Her photos don't do her justice.

Price: £240 for 2 hours , worth every pound

The Punts: As I rang the bell she opened the room fully prepared , I never had a punt where a girl opened the door with a sexy outfit, and Scent Sticks in the door way to make it seem like a authentic thai massage parlour. She let me take a shower before we began and started some intense DFK, slowly undressed her and kissing all over. Progressed to OWO then Sex in different positions popped twice in 2 hours,  thats all I could manage. She has had her breast enhanced but they feel just right, not too wierd. Super slim body with a really great ass. She mentioned she works out quite frequently which explains the great shape her body is in.

Conclusion: I'd say this punt was incredible, probably the best one yet. Would I go back? fuck yea.

Offline The Film Director

Thanks for the review OP.  Did you ask for/get CIM?

Offline Vino991

Thanks for the review OP.  Did you ask for/get CIM?

she did mention I could CIM, But I finished on her back and hands.

Offline king tarzan

she did mention I could CIM, But I finished on her back and hands.

Very odd😧
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JohnnyScars

OP, how did you intitally get in contact with her? I texted her and received no reply.

Offline Vino991

OP, how did you intitally get in contact with her? I texted her and received no reply.

She is on whatsapp. I tried aw email, but she rarely responds there.

Offline samson02

She's now quoting £280 for two hours...

Offline Vino991

She's now quoting £280 for two hours...

I did this punt last month and she was charging only 240£ (incalls).

Offline hw189

Very odd logic for her 2 hours rate, better off booking her for 2 x 1 hour back to back sessions and saving yourself £40.