Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweety Judy Lover - Stanmore/Harrow  (Read 2693 times)

11 review(s) for Sweety Judy Lover (4 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline armsan612w

External Link/Members Only

I fancied extending my Hungarian adventures into the suburbs, so after spotting a couple of reviews on here, decided to contact Sweety Judy Lover.

Date of meet : 5th November 2018 30 mins £50

Comms: All comms by text, (I assume the maid, as Judy speaks no English) very prompt, and an appointment made for 3 hours later. Postcode given, with the usual text me when your here for the flat number.

Venue : Building will be familiar to some of the regulars, however this is the first time I have visited here. Probably better to drive, however as I work in central London, quickest for me was a tube to Stanmore and then a brisk 25min walk. 1960’s flat complex, room was functional.

Girl : Judy opened the door and ushered me in, and it was quite clear she has virtually no English. First up I was shown into the bathroom where I was instructed via mime to wash my hands, a new one on me. Judy then showed me Into the room. She is a very pretty, petite size 6 - 8, dark skinned, with an almost Indian look, nice c cup tits in a good bra. She reminded me of a young Konnie Huq. I parted with the cash, she left to stash whilst I undressed, she returned and undressed also, revealing nice slim figure with those great tits with dark nipples. I did notice a few stretch marks around her arse cheeks and her tits later when lying down we’re less pert than her young (early twenties) age so I suspect she was larger at some point.

The action : Started with some light kissing, no tongues, but I think she had a cold so understandable. Moved onto those tits for some attention, then onto the bed. She went straight into OWO but as others have said, this is not her strongpoint, just head bobbing. For me not a dealbreaker as can take it or leave it with regards to BJ’s gave her some RO, very tidy pussy all good. Then rubbered up and she eased me in in missionary. She did say “gentle” so I did my best to work up slowly. She is very tight, and as I built up pace, she got wetter and was moaning softly. Moved to CG, and then doggy, which she took very well, finally back to mish, where at this point she took quite a pounding until I came. She helped me clean up, and with 5 mins left she gave me a massage, which whilst adequate, did show a willingness to give the full time paid for. Dressed and out in 35mins from commencement.

Verdict : a very vanilla punt, which suited me fine on this occasion, with a pretty girl less than half my age. She asked a few times during and after if I was ok, and seemed quite shy, so clearly new to this. I noticed now as I am typing this review that her profile says “last few days” so if she is on your HL get in quick. And for £50 for half an hour, she’s a fucking bargain.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review   :drinks:

Still haven't been to this infamous den of depravity.  Konnie Huq you say?  Bollocks I may have to chance this iffy one after all.

Offline Hsolo1976

To be honest LL ive visited this place a number of times. Ive not tried Judy but i would avoid kiki. Her service was a load of crap. Ive had a go at Lili and to be fair her face is a little hard but she puts in a good effort.

Good luck

Offline Fully Sated

To be honest LL ive visited this place a number of times. Ive not tried Judy but i would avoid kiki. Her service was a load of crap. Ive had a go at Lili and to be fair her face is a little hard but she puts in a good effort.

Good luck

A couple of reviews from you with regard to your visits would be greatly appreciated by punters interested in visiting those girls, it may save many  a great deal of wasted time and money. I have read your comments about Kiki, but you should write it up as a seperate stand alone review.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 09:29:26 am by Fully Sated »

Offline LLPunting

Good luck

Thanks for the extra info  :drinks:

Offline dubhcarr

Good luck

Lili is a cute girl who loves to FKK but facially 5 bodily 9 attitude 9...…...Ive not tried Kiki but she didn't review too well and Carla is back so there is no choice for the next visit but her... :hi:

Offline DastardlyDick

She reminds me of Adorable Sophie when she started out whoring in Pinner.

Offline king tarzan

She reminds me of Adorable Sophie when she started out whoring in Pinner.

That woman is such a rude bitch over the phone!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Metal micky

She answered her phone? I tried her a few times never answered so gave up.

Offline GreyDave

Thats Niki The Madame mate you dont want to fuck her about she runs the place like cockwork ;) ;) ;) :hi:

Offline brownmanDan

Number has vanished... damn I missed seeing her!