Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Jasmine/Best Erotic Massage - Chelmsford (TS Massage only)  (Read 756 times)

15 review(s) for TS JASMIN THAI (10 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline triggs91

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Prices
Price paid £100 for 1 hour which was for b2b
Other options were naked massage £60 30 minuts £80 for 60
B2b £80 for 30 minutes
Nuru massage £100 for 30 minutes £150 for 60
BJ £20 extra
BJ both ways £30 extra
Prostate massage £20 extra
I did not take up any of the options for extras so it was unclear and undiscussed who the £20 BJ option would be performed on/by - probably her on you.

Venue - Place is about 15 minutes walk from main town, there is on street parking with specific hours allowed and there was a fair bit of space available when I visited.
The flat is a converted house split into two flats with an upstairs and a downstairs with seperate entrances, has shower available (not sparkling clean but fine for washing off whats necessary) room itself is a servicable room with a low bed in it, chair to put your clothes. No proper massage table provided which some may prefer for a straight forward massage with H/E

Comms - I was after an early booking so arranged it all the day before. Comms were quick and straight forward giving me full details of prices and outlining that sex was not an option in case I had missed this from her profile (from previous conversations with SP's who only offer massage this is a common "mistake" people make)

The girl - Jasmine is actually really attractive, she has a set of bolt-ons which don't look natural but a fantastic arse on her although her cock is quite small and I don't think was ever fully hard. she was perfectly friendly

The Service - I thought I'd try a TS B2B for a bit of a change, I quite like the idea of a semi sliding around my back but I'm not interested in being penetrated so this was a good option for me given that Jasmine makes it clear in her initial messages that sex is NOT an option.
Shower was offered and taken before getting on with the massage with clean towel provided. Clear evidence that the shower had recently been used by somebody else but this was likely her or her landlady who was still in another room when I arrived as I think I was the first appointment for the day.

Massage itself, starts out with her giving my arse crack a proper dig out with some wet-wipes then she spreads a bit of oil around and does what you'd expect from a B2B minus the very important toucing of any of the fun parts during the lead up. Absolutely no swipes or reach unders at all. No teasing.
The massage itself was a bit meh, not helped as it being a bed I had to either smush my nose into the matress or turn my head either side which doesn't give much opportunity for comfort.

If she would be better with the use of a proper table I can't really attest to.

B2B from this TS wasn't really what I was after, the small cock, and it not being particularly hard didn't help, there was also a bit of stubble which made the grinding on my back a little less comfortable than I'd want.

Finished with a fairly big load which she helped me to clean up and then took another longer shower this time in order to get the oil's off.

Thought it was a bit shorter than it actually was but the actual service was probably only about 40 minutes of action with me leaving a bit early, getting into the room and showering etc sorting out the paperwork taking the other 15 minutes or so.

Think I'm going to have to post a negative on this occasion although Jasmine is very attractive and very friendly, the service itself was just not good.

She did say she offers services in one of the massage shops in Chelmsford so perhaps it could be arranged for you to see her there with use of a proper bed instead but I didn't expore that any further.

I wouldn't visit again.