Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetSexy Cherry - Covent Garden  (Read 2439 times)

37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6301887) (29 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline jonjan1234

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

A few weeks ago
Comms: straightforward by text. She speaks fluent English
Location:2 mins walk from Covent Garden station. Hidden, large apartment but off a busy street. Shares with one another WG. Good size bathroom with fresh towels and supplies. Room is large
WG: Cherry looks like a model: slim and shapely, with toned tum and a really nice arse. Pretty face, Bolt ons which are sensitive. Was dressed up/ made up well.
Donation: £100 for 30 mins – OWO & DFK all included

Cherry opened the door and I was happy with what I saw. I followed her up the stairs. She was wearing white 2 piece with open toe high heels. Asked to open my shoes and once in room straight to DFK. Soon I hand over donation and went for a quick shower. Once back, Cherry danced a bit while I fondled and lightly spanked her while undressing her.  We move to bed and she is giving me OWO (not deep but nice) good variation and depth, licking and slurping. Breaks for plenty of DFK. On with a dom and she is on top, plenty of DFK while she rides me while I suck on bolt ons. I ask for OWO and finish on her boobs. She should be up in the list for DFK lovers. I took shower after

I will return.

Online Punting2022

Face wise how attractive. I may go for a 30 min