Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kaname (Tokyo Hentai Club) - Shinjuku, Tokyo (Japan)  (Read 682 times)

Online getfree3030

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1h
Price: ¥54,300 Incall (¥24,000 base + ¥3,000 CIM + ¥20,000 anal + ¥7,300 love hotel fee)
When: January 2024

Comms
•   Perfect comms. Contacted Tokyo Hentai Club on WhatsApp on the number advertised on their website to pre-book. Fast and precise responses. Perfect English.

•   See External Link/Members Only for agency address. 10mins walking from Shinjuku JR station gates.
•   After meeting Kaname, she led the way to a random love hotel chosen by her 5ish mins walking from the above location in Kabuchiko, Shinjuku.
•   The hotel décor/room was tacky af, however immaculately clean (as everything in Japan) and the room/bathroom bigger than my other business hotel.

Girl
•   Based on the face, language and demeanour I’d be baffled if she’s not Japanese.
•   Super soft, slow and relaxing voice.
•   Very basic English, ie able to understand words and the big picture of what you may be saying, but not much more. Communicated mostly with gestures and DeepL.
•   Height is right at c. 165cm. Given her slenderness, she looked even a bit taller.
•   Age 22 sounds right. Obv it’s impossible to gauge the real age of a Japanese girl, but I’d be baffled if she’s not early 20s.
•   Very slim. The photos are a true representation of her body. B size boobs perfectly round, medium firmish with medium/smallish sensitive nipples. The ass maybe is too petite and flat as per selfies, but I still liked it. Very hairy pussy. Quite pale.
•   The face in the main photos are obv photoshopped, but the selfie with the brown hat and the white puffer jacket represents her face, albeit she has a cuter expression. I found her face very classical, traditional and timeless and I was in Japan to experience all things traditional so was aesthetically satisfied but must admit I’ve seen hotter girls there.
•   Incredibly kawaii, elegant, polite, respectful and well-demeaned girl, think tradwife but make it Japanese. Very classical and almost out of an Edo period/Tale of Princess Kaguya movie in terms of elegance and composure.

Meet
•   You go to the 3rd floor in the building, avoiding the dodgy touts outside, walk to THC desk (last in the corridor), speak with the guy at the counter to confirm the reservation and pay the fee. The anal fee is paid directly to the girl (subject to dimensions acceptance) and the love hotel fee is paid to the love hotel.
•   Waited few minutes on the sofa, which gives you no privacy as you will see other punters come and go (and you will be seen). But Tokyo is massive so unlikely that your privacy is compromised. Then got told Kaname was ready and met her at the ground floor entrance.
•   She led the way to a love hotel chosen by her which gives you the chance to acquaint with her. Pretty obv and zero privacy as you’re walking the streets with a young girl but could see lots of other guys in the same situation and I suppose that’s what Kabuchiko is for, so no one cares really. Paid the love hotel fee and went to the room.
•   Sorted paperwork for anal directly with her.
•   She undresses you and fold your clothes with great attention. Then showered together in the wet room. Then brief wet owo under the shower. Then soapy bath together with mutual groping and light kisses. 
•   She likes to hold your hands a lot and be all softly spoken and kawaii. Everything is done very slowly and in an almost ritualistic way (if I didn’t know that everything in Japan is done slowly and ritualistically, eg from using a taxi to the JR attendants bowing to each Shinkansen carriage, etc I would have thought she was just wasting time lol). May annoy someone, but I love Japan for those little details.
•   After the shower, started with light sensual lip kissing, which became very slowly DFK (but not super deep). Tongue action allowed, but in a sort of slow controlled elegant way, not wildly. On offer throughout the entire punt. Neck kissing allowed.
•   Then played with her tits and sucked her nipples, with she reciprocated. Good technique where she applies a strong suction/action.
•   Then moved to OWO, initially shallow/slow then picking up the pace. Given the slowness and her being so delicate, you wouldn’t have told, but she applied quite a strong suction and pressure, so it was actually quite effective. She used a lot of spit to make it wet. She managed to “deepthroat” c. 50% of the shaft (I have average size ndr). She also licked the balls. In short average, but pleasant.
•   I was allowed to lick her pussy but only slowly and limited to the clit and the immediate nearby areas. No deep tonguing and no pussy fingering allowed. Obv fresh and clean after the shower and very funny with all her pussy hairs. No FS allowed (as per Japan’s laws). I read on a forum that “anal fuck” means anal with her and not a front for the “secret menu” FS, so didn’t bother to ask if it was “on offer”.
•   Then protected anal sex in cowgirl, doggie and mish. Not much to say. She took it easily and could take a pounding and she wasn’t too lose either. THC told specifically to not go rough with her, which I complied with. Anal fingering not allowed. Very engaged and good sensual eye contact and kissing.
•   Then the highlight of the session, the footjob. Her feet are pale, petite, super soft and perfectly shaped. No nail polish (au naturel) but perfectly pedicured. Her technique was top notch and looked like her feet/toes were so flexible/skilled she could do anything with them. She showed perfect feet control during wanking, balls massaging and glans/foreskin playing. Also, perfect feet control while rubbing them on my face/licking the toes. All of this while looking intensely in your eyes.
•   Then finished with CIM, which she took it like a champ and then went to clean in the bathroom. She then cleaned me up after congratulating and thanking me (lol?).
•   Then another shower together and left after lots of hugs, kisses and reciprocal bowings.

Will I be going back? – Yes based on looks and service. Albeit, when I’ll be again in Japan in the future, I would prefer to try soaplands or other girls.

TL;DR:

Positives
•   Booking process with THC super easy and efficient; you don’t need to know Japanese or anything.
•   Japanese girl.
•   Expensive but compared to that certain Korean London girl who used to charge £500/600ph not incredibly so.
•   Hot pale slim body and classical timeless face (but not "modern" hot like a JAV idol or the Blackpink).
•   Incredibly kawaii, elegant, respectful and welcoming, pampering you like her “Lord”.
•   Best footjob I’ve ever experienced.
•   Good performance of agreed services (kissing, owo/CIM, anal).

Neutral
•   Not a PSE and not a “fun” GFE like a “standard” UK punt.
•   Tricky to convey this concept, but looking at the services in isolation, those are just above average but nothing exceptional (exceptional which in this case means Lola Wild, Camille, Veronika69, etc which I consider amongst the best in London; but again it’s Japan, I would not expect them to behave wildly). It’s literally an elegant punt in a kinda slow ritual fashion typical of Japan. But if you don’t care about Japan etc, you would probably find services just average and the pace too slow.

Negatives
•   Basic English making conversations very slow and tricky.
•   No pussy full service and no pussy/anal fingering allowed.

Hidden Image/Members Only