Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Secret27 -- T-Girl Contessa Candii - Barons Court - Great experience  (Read 2644 times)

Offline hansen

Girl -T-Girl Contessa Candii

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date seen - A few weeks ago

Comms - Done via sms, handled by maid, no problem setting it up, got clear instructions to the place.
Quick call once close by to get the flat number. Very efficient

Price/time - 1hr - £200

Location - A basement flat near Baron's court, easy to find.
The flat is as described on their website, it is a fully equipped dungeon with all the equipment you might need.

Looks/Girl - Its the girl in the pictures. I don't see many Ts and the ones I usually see are the Brazilians in the area.
She is different than your average Brazilian TS, you can check the pictures and decide for yourself but I found her very attractive

Session - The sessions in this place are customized to what you'd like to do, so I will spare you the details.
She will sit down with you and discuss your requirements and experience. This is what she did with me and she delivered in spades.
After the session, we had a quick chat about how it was and what we might do next.

Positives: Nice fully equipped dungeon, great communication, had all the services I asked for, and left very happy.

Negatives: None

Would I return? Yes!

Offline Hybridus89

Can you provide more details on the meet?
This review isn’t very insightful

Offline Mrleopard

"so I will spare you the details" might as well keep the whole thing to yourself mate. This reads more like an ad

Offline CrimsonD

would be useful to know:
Does she offer FS or is it just domme services?
Does she cum
Does she get hard
etc.. etc..

Offline jamiekinkxxx

and...... of what.....

No still waiting....

Ah OK...

I see there is nothing of value in this review one bit  :unknown:

Offline hansen

would be useful to know:
Does she offer FS or is it just domme services?
Does she cum
Does she get hard
etc.. etc..

So I only asked for domme services. I am sorry for the lack of details but it is hard to be specific without identifying myself.
The services you ask for may be available but that is not what I went for.

Offline Voyager

Ok.  No details of your encounter necessary as you would not want to give away your identity as a positive reviewer.  Although, you already presented yourself in person and gave your phone number.

Simple non-identity questions.  How big was her cock and did she manage to get and stay hard?

Offline hansen

Wow tough crowd!

Her cock is about 6 inches, has good girth, and not quite straight.
She did get hard during oral but not the whole time.
She did not top me or cum, and I didn't ask for these services.
Not sure if they are on offer.

Hope this helps!

Offline Voyager

Wow tough crowd!

Her cock is about 6 inches, has good girth, and not quite straight.
She did get hard during oral but not the whole time.
She did not top me or cum, and I didn't ask for these services.
Not sure if they are on offer.

Hope this helps!

It does help. Thanks.