Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya for beginners  (Read 3707 times)

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only

This may be a good place to start. Every Thursday at 1pm there is a free tour of 6 Gentlemen's clubs including free shots in each club
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 05:32:21 am by Steve2 »

Online ronthebrummie

There's nothing for free in Pattaya

Offline clivethomas

There's nothing for free in Pattaya

A free tour of Steve Acremans 6 gentleman's clubs where you spend loads of money buying the less than mediocre women who work there drinks. Throw in his links to the notorious Buzzin Pattaya and I'd pass on that.

The system in Thailand is as simple as you can get, you don't need a guide only a morsel of common sense and a bit of research on the internet before hand

Offline toon972

A free tour of Steve Acremans 6 gentleman's clubs where you spend loads of money buying the less than mediocre women who work there drinks. Throw in his links to the notorious Buzzin Pattaya and I'd pass on that.

The system in Thailand is as simple as you can get, you don't need a guide only a morsel of common sense and a bit of research on the internet before hand

Exactly what I have done. I have never been to Pattaya but have been down every street via you tube.

Offline southcoastpunter

100% agree!

Offline bugsybum

Yep. The info on Pattaya is free online and on youtube. Dont be giving youtube grifters consultation fees, patreon money, super chat donations or buying their clothing merchandise. Remember just viewing their vidoes is giving them revenue. Save your dough for mongering when you get over there because the fanny is getting more expensive.

Offline Grenadier36

Yep. The info on Pattaya is free online and on youtube. Dont be giving youtube grifters consultation fees, patreon money, super chat donations or buying their clothing merchandise. Remember just viewing their vidoes is giving them revenue. Save your dough for mongering when you get over there because the fanny is getting more expensive.

Quite the cottage industry with expats over there online now it seems.

I went on one of the bar crawls but didn't punt any of the girls from such venues as there was a 45 minute window before it was on to the next place with transport laid on. It was useful as a recce for potential places to go on my own later but I'd wholly agree around the online grift. Seeing guys walking round wearing promotional shirts for such venues did raise a chuckle. Not a million miles away from those poor schmucks who had to dress as Dominos pizzas and dance at busy junctions back in the day.

Offline Doormatt

Be careful in Pattaya. Can be a fun, party orientated city or if you're not careful ...the most depressing place on earth. Alcohol, loneliness and fuck all to do. #justsaying.

Offline Jetjuice7

My advice is to rent a motorbike, drive and do your own personal bar crawl. Pop in, if none of the girls take your fancy, move on the next one. I’ve driven around to about 5-6 places and spent 2-3 travelling around, but found a hottie in the end.

Offline southcoastpunter

My advice is to rent a motorbike, drive and do your own personal bar crawl.

Good idea - rent a bike , go on a pub crawl in a place where the traffic and drivers are a bit crazy- what can possibly go wrong??

Offline Steve2

Good idea - rent a bike , go on a pub crawl in a place where the traffic and drivers are a bit crazy- what can possibly go wrong??

:D :D

Offline clevertrevor

I almost went on one of those bar crawls last year, met at club fate paid the 300 baht then told the club's we were going to be visiting.    Hang on I thought..... I'm paying 300 to be taken to all of Stevens clubs so I can spend my money there?
Got my money back and did my own tour of where I wanted to go for free

Offline Jeffers77

Almost every girl you see on the street is up for grabs in Pattaya - like shooting fish in a barrel.

Thai Friendly, Tinder and Beach road are the easiest way of meeting a girl (or tranny haha).

The clubs are a good way too - basically almost every girl is an FL, but they tend to me more attractive and more picky however.

Personally I like to be sure before I "buy" so often pay more for Gogo bars on Walking Street or Soi 6 (cheaper). So absolute 10/10 stunners in those Gogo's, if time and efficiency is your game then I would go that route. (while perhaps walking Beach road before hand to get some LINE numbers as backup).

x2 Windmill Gogo's (2 floors in each) - absolute filth and the best one imo.
XS and Pinup - packed full of fitties. (actually Fahrenheit was good the last time I was there also).

Offline asianfan

while perhaps walking Beach road before hand to get some LINE numbers as backup

Is there a specific section of Beach road you recommend?  I guess near walking street, right?
Late Jan I walked from Soi 6 to maybe half way to walking street a few times and there was nothing to temp me, though a lot of ladyboys.

Offline billybob69

Is there a specific section of Beach road you recommend?  I guess near walking street, right?
Late Jan I walked from Soi 6 to maybe half way to walking street a few times and there was nothing to temp me, though a lot of ladyboys.
Just a little down from Central Festival (on the beach side) is usually the best place. I found the best time is around 8pm to about 10pm. If the girls haven't picked up by that time, they often head to the freelancer bars on WS. Beach Road has a reputation as the place where girls start and end their freelancing careers. I've picked up some young cuties from there as well as some 'experienced' ladies, but it is very much hit or miss.
The other obvious place for freelancers is Walking Street itself.

Offline Jeffers77

Just keep on going up, there are sections of older women, younger, fatter, Russian, tranny's - basically all walks. They go almost up to Soi 6 (not quite) but a long way up.

Often girls go from there to the nightclubs or vice versa (the younger more attractive ones). But you can find girls everywhere, just ask them for their LINE (better if you don't outright ask if they are FL, it is almost always the case they are, or even better looking for fun).

Thai Friendly, then getting their instagram from TF is a good one too, you get to check them out. Just so many options. (always have a backup or be decisive otherwise you will be kicking yourself).
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 07:10:10 pm by Jeffers77 »