Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VANESSA_24 - West Drayton - B&S. Quitest Punt Ever  (Read 192 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7460669) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Lorachoop

After my Plan A and B both failing, found myself in West Drayton with not much choice.

Saw a positive TOFTT review on this hungarian SP so decided to go ahead.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: New build house, a bit of a long walk from West Drayton station. But I was driving, so it was OK.

Price: £60 for 30 mins

Communication: Very quick via text.

LC's Classification: Pump & Dump

Description: B&S. Door opened by another girl who was not the one shown in picture. Much older, average looking, late 30s/early 40s, wearing a bikini, big natural tits, bit of a belly and a decent meaty ass. It was either this or a drive back to hotel. Do decided to stay as it was just a pump and dump.

Services: OWO, No kissing, Tit Fuck, Long doggy session.

Details: Followed her up the stairs. Ass looked ok as I was second guessing myself whether I should go back. No words spoken until now. She cannot speak english. Only thing we said in half hour was "How long - Half Hour. Shower? Yes". That's it. She was constantly on phone while i paid the fee and headed for the shower. Atleast 3-4 girls in house but none looked like the girl in profile. Looked a bit sketchy with all the commotion in hallway so took all my belongings in shower with me  :lol:

Out of the shower and all girls in the room next to us, door open, chatting away.

Back in room, she still on phone. I sit on bed waiting for her to put it away. My dick is stone dead.

Eventually she puts it away, ties her hair up and kneels to open my towel and puts my flacid dick in her mouth.

I fondle her tits and ass, run my hair through her hair, hold her head to get some sensation going.

Average OWO, nothing special but the little fella is beginning to rise.

I stand up, sit her down on the bed to continue OWO.

Some tit fuck. She said no kissing but I wasn't gonna kiss her anyway.

After about 5 mins. Told her to put condom on, bent her over on the bed and started fucking her in doggy.

She had a meaty add, shaved pussy which was fairly tight.

So after starting slow, starting pounding hard expecting resistance, but none came.

She starts moaning so went to town on her ass. Her moans can be heard in the room next to us, as we could still hear the girls.  :cool:

Held her shoulders/head/waist to fuck her hard.

10 mins later, switch to prone and drilled her hard. The single bed was shaking but still no complaints from her. But I wanted this to be over with.

No words spoken, just the sound of balls hitting pussy and her moans.

Eventually came in the bag with 5 mins to go.

She gets up, passes me some wet wipes to clean up. I get dressed, walk past the girls in hallway &  leave without saying anything  :unknown:

Shit B&S punt

Return: No Way

As Always, YMMV

Pictures from profile of the girl I did not get to see.

Hidden Image/Members Only