Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nesli - Earls Court - Georgian  (Read 184 times)

Offline rockharders

New VS ad is up although location has changed.

External Link/Members Only 
This link will probably expire soon so if anyone can be arsed to screenshot and link up that would be a great help.

Same day booking for a studio room near Earls Court/Shepherds Bush. £80 30m.
I liked the look of the profile. Nice body with a curvy ass and creamy white skin. Unfortunately the service is not as all inclusive as it seems on the profile.
A fairly attractive central asian georgian girl with a rather studenty goth looks vibe. Really good hygiene, nice pear shaped ass to grip onto.

Basically, the amount of physical "intimacy" on offer is very limited. No kissing, not even a peck on the lips. No RO, no licking - anywhere, none, zilch. Hands and dick must be washed and sterilised. OW only. So it feels rather physically distant, and being so distant its not easy to me get on with the deed.

Thankfully I only had a short booking so didn't lose too much on the wallet.

Really not recommended. I think this girl should just go into massage and forget the sex part.

Offline MLawro93

I know her ad has the likes of OWO ticked, but did you confirm services beforehand or was it a case of one thing over text but once in the room, it goes downhill?

Offline rockharders

I know her ad has the likes of OWO ticked, but did you confirm services beforehand or was it a case of one thing over text but once in the room, it goes downhill?

A lot of stuff on her profile was ticked. I've been bullshitted many times over texting whats on offer and what actually IS offered once you've paid up.
So generally I don't bother with pre-punt interrogations anymore
I went in blind and just see how it goes, and if its a shit punt then I let you guys know.

Offline MLawro93

A lot of stuff on her profile was ticked. I've been bullshitted many times over texting whats on offer and what actually IS offered once you've paid up.
So generally I don't bother with pre-punt interrogations anymore
I went in blind and just see how it goes, and if its a shit punt then I let you guys know.

Yeah I get that, happened to me recently as well.  :thumbsup:

Getting services limited when you've paid is a whole different level of shit, that is a difficult one!