Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting info/advice Nepal.  (Read 1999 times)

Offline samsnug

I am travelling to Nepal for a trek. Before that I will be in Kathmandu for 3 days and Pokhara for 3 days. Anyone had any intel for punting experience there? Thanks in advance!

Online southcoastpunter

I am jealous! Nepal is stunning, Was there in 2019 but with a lady so didn't punt. But Kathmandu is a large city with lots of poorer (but happy  people)  so would be surprised if there wasn't punting opportunities. BTW, people talk about traffic being mad in Bangkok, well Kathmandu is madder!! Also went to Pokhara but from memory, that is quite a small city (in fact more a town size) so i would think less opportunities there.

However, Nepal is a place where lots of younger and middle aged people go trekking - people who are generally more active and adventurous. Met lots of people travelling solo including ladies. I think if i wasn't already with someone i could have pulled civvies - and i am only an average guy who then was mid 50's.

But that was all 4 years ago so maybe changed a bit?

Offline val33

Don't bother with the massage parlours in Kathmandu - they're all 100% genuine with zero extras available. You may be lucky to get a number off a girl there and arrange to meet her privately, but they wouldn't dare risk their coveted job by offering extras within the massage parlour.

There are agencies offering prostitutes, but human trafficking is rife in Nepal and they're all a bit shady with most of the girls forced into sex work.

The best place to pick up ladies is just at bars - solo travellers/tourists looking for a hook up, or local university students looking for a bit of extra cash.

Offline samsnug

Thanks South and Val for general info. Any intel on dating sites or websites as i am struggling to find that too.

Offline VanillaMan

I'm wondering how your trip last year went in terms of punting then?

I've just spent a week in Nepal splitting the time equally between Kathmandu and Pokhara. I wasn't trekking but did do an awful lot of walking so can confirm the spa I visited in Pokhara was strictly legit hence no review.

Seeking and Massage Republic are both available to access however when trying to get membership for the month (which is actually quite expensive) my bank in UK refused payment as thinking my cards were being used fraudulently! That said, through some detective work and thoroughly reading the many profiles, one such lady in Kathmandu (CuteBunny) was actually contactable by Twitter however our planned meeting did not happen as she claimed to be laid down with a cold/flu etc. What a shame!

Offline genghis69

Bit off topic. My local GUM clinic that I've used a few times has a couple of Nepalese nurses working there. Small, cute and well spoken. Look a bit Filipina to be honest.