Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet beauty Hannah - Chiswick  (Read 1146 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6984355) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline dirtykirti

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Hannah recently in her flat in Chiswick.  She's Hungarian at a guess around 28 and 5 ft 6.  . 

What started off high on promise turned out to be a waste of time and money and not to be repeated. 

The comms were excellent and no problems on arrival. 

Paid £150 1 hour

At first glance I thought she was not as attractive facially as Id have liked but was defo a girl next door type.  Followed her up the stairs in her jeans seemed like you'd just pulled.  All good. 

She's not gym toned but has a nice body with great tits. 

She started off insisting she gives me a massage.  Then insisted I return the favour.  Real time wasting. 

oral was brief and covered.  she obvs didn't fancy me at all but thats not what I was there for or paid for! 

The flat was ok ish but the bed was the worse bed I've experienced - mattress you wouldn't lay on springs all gone etc.  awful. 

No kissing, no nipple kissing either.  techniques to avoid me pushing all the way in.  Then lay back totally disinterested.

Waste of time and money for me.  Best bits were watching her walk up the stairs and walk around the room after the deed getting dressed. 

Won't return!   

Offline alexcabrera2

are you sure it was the girl on the pics? I remember trying to see her in January but couldn't make it work... She's back these days but it always says "Accessing from Hungary" on her profile so I was afraid of it being a case of B&S.

Offline dirtykirti

as sure as i can be with the blurred face pix yes - similar body type, hair, tits etc.  same flat too