Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lara x - Bayswater TOFTT  (Read 3128 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7155806) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

-.£80 = 30 minutes

-Got bummed around by this little rat in Northolt for the second time :manhater:
External Link/Members Only

Went through my hotlist this girl i had hotlisted when her profile first popped up in slough

- Comms just got the bait and switch text with the postcode and available message after no answer to call, decided to risk it as i wasn't to far away.  Council flats, paid for parking about in area.

- Girl il be honest facially she a 5 with a slim but not toned body overall a 6 id say enough for me to stay. Friendly enough seemed new, got the impression once i give her the tokens she would let me have my way with her.. and thats how it played.

- She passive but gets into proceedings, aggressive eat face dfk was available throughout  :thumbsup:  She does what you tell her to do but gets proactive once she warms up.  Ow for me but plenty off attention paid to the balls wheni asked.  Smashed away with dfk throughout,  was up for me smacking her bum in doggy lots off encourageing moans coming from her till i had a good explotion.

- Said only being it 2 days had one or 2 walkouts... so a little warning to you fussy ones before you make the trek. 

- Overall service wise it was solid and i got my dfk fix with a bird if i pulled in a club id be more then happy with.

- Your money your choice

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline random05

Any more information why the walk out happened?

Offline Sinz

Facially a 5 ? Looks old ? Ugly ?

Offline Marvelous

Any more information why the walk out happened?

Down to her looks most likely. Keep expectations low and you will be fine :D

Facially a 5 ? Looks old ? Ugly ?
Average thats what a 5 is :D  She okayish not bad enough to make you walk just plain looking nothing special about her.

Like i said if your after a looker don't bother.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 11:11:37 pm by Marvelous »

Offline The_Don

OP can you confirm if the W/G pictured below and in the current profile is the same one you punted. or has this profile been switched :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

15 Mins "quickie"
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Face Sitting
Facials
Fetish
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Massage
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Penetration (Protected)
Receiving Oral
Rimming (receiving)

Offline Marvelous

OP can you confirm if the W/G pictured below and in the current profile is the same one you punted. or has this profile been switched :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Definitely switched, its not the same girl me and pythago reviewed.

Offline The_Don

Definitely switched, its not the same girl me and pythago reviewed.

Thanks for confirming  :thumbsup: