Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natella - Babylon Girls, High St Kensington. Amazing!  (Read 2870 times)

Offline Lorachoop

Saw a few good reviews on Natella where she was shown as a reliable punt, so booked 90 mins with 1 day notice.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £300 for 90 mins

Communication: By text and efficient as usual.

Location: Not very far from High Street Kensington station. Nice and Clean 1 bedroom apartment

Description: Russian/Ukrainian, very attractive dark-haired woman in her late 30s with pretty green eyes, Fit body and a lovely pair of enhanced tits. Strong accent and she does love talking but not in a bad way.

Services: OWO, DT, DFK, Tit Fuck, Deep Rimming on me, sex in multiple positions

Details:

Greeted me with a big hug and immediate DFK. I guess she liked what she saw and threw many compliments my way which might be acting to put me at ease, but it worked.

She took me to the bedroom which was clean and tidy. money exchanged, services discussed and I had a quick shower.

Back in room and she was sitting in her lingerie on the bed with a naughty look on her face.

Immediate DFK as my hands explore her body. She pulls my towel off and looks at my dick with a huge grin. She takes a step back and stares me top to bottom, licks her lips to say nice bod! She mentioned this as well but I could tell she is very much into male anatomy and has her particular likes around what an ideal male body should look like. She would often stop sucking my cock, take a step back to stare at it like a kid looks at candy and then start sucking again. This was a different experience but no complaints from me as she let me do whatever I wanted.

OWO was deep and she let me gently face fuck her. No issue holding her head or hair as long as you don't overdo it. She was able to take all of my dick in her mouth and touch her nose to my belly button as I held her head to keep her there for a while. v good!

Pushed her down to pay attention to my balls and she sucked and licked them as long as I wanted her too.

In some reviews, it was mentioned she did rimming so I  tried my luck and pushed her down a bit south towards my ass and she got the hint.

"you enjoy rimming do you?". I nodded and said "I hear, you enjoy giving it too"

No more questions asked, she lifted my legs and rimmed me deep.

This was so good that I asked her to hang her head over the edge of the bed so I can fuck her tits as she rimmed me some more.

Back on bed again for a prolonged DFK session and I took a long time sucking both her tits which are soft and well done.

On with the condom which she expertly puts on my dick with her mouth.

We had a good chemistry going so I told her that I am going to fuck her hard. Ofcourse baby was the reply.

So i entered in mish, her legs over my shoulder and went to town on her pussy.

She started saying "Da, Da, Da" as many reviews have said it before, which I took as her enjoying herself.

Switched her around to doggy, face down, ass up and holding her slim waist, started fucking her hard. The sound of my balls slapping her pussy was echoing in the room.

Her "Da, Da, Da" was becoming louder and louder and at one point I got concerned and slowed down to ask "Are you OK?" to which she immediately replied "DAAAA".

Messaged received, she was liking it.

Went back to full throttle and after a while, came in the bag as I was balls deep inside her.

She cleans me up, and gives me a good massage. We have a good chat and relax for 20 mins.

Round 2 started with more DFK and OWO.

There was a small mirror on the side of the bed. If you are on the bed, you couldn't see the action so I took her infront of the mirror, made her kneel down infront of the mirror to suck me so I can see the action in our reflection.

So you like mirrors?, she asked and after I said yes. She  took me by the hand to another room which had a large mirror on the wall. She continued OWO infront of that and said, enjoy the view now.

This was a nice touch and I was rock hard in no time.

She said no fucking in this room so I picked her up and carried her back into the main room as we continued DFK while walking.

Fucked alot in many positions and came in the bag again.

Quick shower and I left well over time. Was not rushed out.

Would i visit again, Hell Yes!

As always, YMMV.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bortas2k8

Super. I take it this was a little while ago? (She’s not on Diva at the moment)

Offline jamiekinkxxx

This one left London before I had the chance to see her. Gutted. Hope she returns soon

Offline Matsuri

I saw her just before she left. She said she was returning in May, so fingers crossed!

Offline pantywetter

She is back every month or two.  Agree she is a class act, especially if you like the occasional MILF as I am prone to.