Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET COLOBIAN GIRL - Kings Cross - TOFTT  (Read 4990 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7154992) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw this girl a few days ago, she was based near Kings Cross Station. She is the girl in the picture and I believe she manages her own comms. Sometimes really slow whereas at times she's very responsive. Girl is real, she looks about 20 and is all natural with minimal make up when I met her. Next door girl pretty face, size 8. Tits are real and would say size C or maybe even bigger. Massive nipples relative to tits size. Facially would rate her 8 and body wise 8 too. She's a bit sturdy waist down, not something I find as attractive but upper body was good. Kissing is included, not sure about OWO as she put the dom on before oral. Her oral is fast and furious so for those of you going with a full sack be aware!

Pussy not as tight, did her in mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and prone bone. Was great seeing her bouncing off my cock in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Shame there was no mirror, it would have been some sight. Finished in mish, I was allowed to stay in there for a minute before pull out / clean up.

English was not great, everything done through Google Translate. No problem for me, dressed up shortly after pop.

Overall positive, would recommend although no OWO which could be deal breaker for some. She is a good fuck but I probably won't return due to lack of OWO / CIM.

Offline lee1

Thanks for the review and TOFTT.  :drinks:

How long were you there and cost?

I am just trying to determine if she is worth spending a full hour.

Online newbie2014

Thanks for the review and TOFTT.  :drinks:

How long were you there and cost?

I am just trying to determine if she is worth spending a full hour.

£80 for 30 mins, £140 for 1 hour, no extras mentioned but then I didn't ask. I opted the former.

Offline xela1990

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw this girl a few days ago, she was based near Kings Cross Station. She is the girl in the picture and I believe she manages her own comms. Sometimes really slow whereas at times she's very responsive. Girl is real, she looks about 20 and is all natural with minimal make up when I met her. Next door girl pretty face, size 8. Tits are real and would say size C or maybe even bigger. Massive nipples relative to tits size. Facially would rate her 8 and body wise 8 too. She's a bit sturdy waist down, not something I find as attractive but upper body was good. Kissing is included, not sure about OWO as she put the dom on before oral. Her oral is fast and furious so for those of you going with a full sack be aware!

Pussy not as tight, did her in mish, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and prone bone. Was great seeing her bouncing off my cock in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Shame there was no mirror, it would have been some sight. Finished in mish, I was allowed to stay in there for a minute before pull out / clean up.

English was not great, everything done through Google Translate. No problem for me, dressed up shortly after pop.

Overall positive, would recommend although no OWO which could be deal breaker for some. She is a good fuck but I probably won't return due to lack of OWO / CIM.

Thank you for the review man. I will try to see her today.
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Online PilotMan

Thank you for the review man. I will try to see her today.

Can we expect to see a review, or just more excuses 🤔

Offline xela1990

Can we expect to see a review, or just more excuses 🤔

If i see her today, I promise I will post an extensive review
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.

Offline limarasa9

LOL, the offer is available only for today. If he sees tomorrow or any other day then there won’t be any review, promise kept   :crazy: :sarcastic:

Offline xela1990

LOL, the offer is available only for today. If he sees tomorrow or any other day then there won’t be any review, promise kept   :crazy: :sarcastic:
Joking. As soon as i see her i will post the review. Wanted to see her tonight but she cancelled as she was not feeling well. Will try again tomorrow..

Offline Ron89

Joking. As soon as i see her i will post the review. Wanted to see her tonight but she cancelled as she was not feeling well. Will try again tomorrow..
Was a lie, had her booked for 6 and she tried to move me to 7. Seems like she prioritises regulars or booking extensions.

Online PilotMan

Was a lie, had her booked for 6 and she tried to move me to 7. Seems like she prioritises regulars or booking extensions.

Newbies review has started the UKP stampede  :lol: :lol:

Offline xela1990

fuck... did u manage to see her?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

fuck... did u manage to see her?

If Ron did his review was beaten by 'speedygonzal'

« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 06:10:09 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline LLPunting

"Balls in the hand rather than prick (out) in a bush" is, I believe, the credo.

Offline Bassman

Bit sturdy from the waist down? Are the pics not accurate? She doesn’t look “sturdy” lol.

Offline Ron89