Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sammy 27 - Edgware Rd  (Read 2735 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5543633) (7 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline shortbread

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: 1 hour for 150 pounds

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, Penetration (protected)

Comms: Sent a text asking for an appointment the same evening. Fast and efficient replies.

Location: An apartment block near Edgware road station. No porter or security was at reception but I'm not sure this is always the case or not.

Sammy: Sammy is a nice girl and eager to please, so a good SP. However, I was a bit disappointed in her looks and not what I expected. She is not as pretty as I made up from the blurred photos, but thats my fault i guess. Definitely older than stated age of 27, easily in her 30s. I also think she is skinnier than her photos suggest. Personally, I would guess a size 4. She has the smallest and most dainty hands/wrists I have ever seen. Finally, her English is not as good as i expected. It made conversation a bit difficult and awkward. I had a hard time understanding her.

Action:
-I too found the kissing to be very strange. She was genuinely up for it and didn't shy away, but her style didn't work for me. It was largely either her sucking on my lip or sticking her tongue into my mouth. Its as if she was always kissing me but I was unable to kiss her back.
-Spent a long time on RO. When she was about to cum she asked if we could fuck instead.
-The sex was good. She gets very into it. I felt like she was fucking me back, which is a refreshing change and super hot. This was certainly the highlight of the session.
-Inter round cuddle was nice. Again, she wasn't shying away.
-Round 2 was less good. When I was ready, I started trying to play with her pussy whilst wanking myself. However, I got the impression she would keep shifting it out of reach by closing her legs etc. Maybe in hindsight she was sensitive from cumming but I guess she coulv'e just said so.
-Whilst wanking myself, Sammy was squeezing and mushing my face. I thought Id go with the flow and try to get in the moment. She seemed to be trying to do it an erotic fashion and went on for a few minutes. It was just odd to me.
-I asked for OWO. I didn't enjoy this and would suggest its not her strong suit. For one, it was far too toothy for me. Secondly, it felt as if she was trying to DT but the end of my dick would hit a brick wall in the back of her mouth. It actually kind of hurt. I think it impeded by ability to carry on for more and eventually I called time.

Summary:
-Its hard to know how to score this. Sammy genuinely seemed into the sex and was keen for me to enjoy. On the other hand, I found the DFK and OWO off putting. If neutral means it was an ok/good experience but I wouldnt return, then this is a neutral. DFK and OWO are Important to me but if they're less so for you, then I'm sure it would be a good session.
Sex is her for forte for sure, with OWO and DFK her weak skills.

Offline Tailgate

I'm still tempted by this one, sometimes I like an enthusiastic DT'er, even if the technique isn't good.

Offline patelprat

Her kissing style is different, but she exudes passion and enthusiasm, which I loved.
Any kind of passionate DFK usually does it for me :)

Agree on the OWO - a bit too toothy at times, but again she delivers with passion.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 09:19:34 pm by patelprat »

Offline Jayjay1

Just uploaded her new pic with you can see her face more clearly. Clearly a looker.

£150- £200 steep increase. I can see it dropping.

Offline Meursault

I found her really cute and willing. Be aware lads; she is TINY and quite skinny.

Offline BootsnBunches

She’s worth it as much as any girl is. Quite addictive. Pretty and passionate. I’ve moved out of the area thank god. It was bankrupting me seeing her.

Offline bedhedred

It's long since I last saw her.

For what it's worth, I really liked her snogging. She was passionate and she loves being fucked. A tight shag as well which is always welcome. The blowjob was not her strong suit. The most I could get from her a 10 minutes of sucking, before she tired of it. By contrast, I could bang away at her and she seemed to like it.

Offline naz

Doesn’t look that bad on her new pictures.  Toothy blow job could be a problem. Kissing I find quite a few girls don’t know how to kiss.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

The blowjob was not her strong suit. The most I could get from her a 10 minutes of sucking, before she tired of it.

This is such a shame, I think I would 100% see her if she was more into oral fun