Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexxi Kelly - Burnt Oak  (Read 4179 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6309691) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline sirbosh

Link: External Link/Members Only

Meet: Jul 2022
Price: £80 for 30 mins

Looks: Looks similar to her a/w pics but wearing less make up. Attractive Brazilian with a great set of soft enhanced breasts, definitely bigger than the b cup she states on her profile. She also has a bubble butt with a slim waist. Asked her age and she said 27 which seems about right.

Booking: Late night meet-up, booked via text

Experience: Ground floor flat off Edgware road, she hid behind the door and let me in. Asked how long I wanted to stay and took the cash out of the room. I asked for a shower as it was hot and had a sweaty journey over. Could hear hear someone (Sergei?) snoring away next door when I came out of the bathroom. She didn't seem to want to do any FK and I wasn't in the mood so didn't try either. She did a little dance in front of me, grinding her cracking ass all over my little fella. Once she could see him responding she was straight down to some kneeling OWO which was pretty good. She suggested we moved on to the bed after a few mins and we slipped into some 69 at my request as I wanted a close up view of her ass. She had a petite soft pussy that smelled clean and seemed to enjoy me munching away to the point she stopped sucking me off so told her I wanted fuck her from behind and she got a condom and put it on with her mouth, which was a nice touch. She took a good pounding from behind and her ass really did look and feel incredible bouncing around in front of me. She didn't really engage with me trying to kiss her neck/back or pulling her hair which was a bit of a negative so moved on to missionary with her legs in the air and banged away to completion where she really engaged with eye contact as I came  :D

She cleaned me up and offered another shower which I took her up on (still could hear the snoring!) and then left. All together I was there for 28 mins including both showers so action time was probably only 20 mins. She told me next time I could also have a threesome with her sister who was in town.

Conclusion: I left satisfied but on reflection it was a more of late night p&d. Toyed between giving it a Neutral but overall it was a positive. Not one I would rush back to though...

Offline Prince

Thank you so much.

You saved me a trip to see her. She texted me that £20 owo and £20 French kissing are her extras.

She seems a bit mechanical from your description.

P

Offline naz

Making up extras when she feels like it

Offline sirbosh

Thank you so much.

You saved me a trip to see her. She texted me that £20 owo and £20 French kissing are her extras.

She seems a bit mechanical from your description.

P

To be fair I didn't ask about either over text so it was a plus that she did OWO in the first place and it would explain the lack of kissing.

I wouldn't say mechanical but not GFE either, but put it this way, I wouldn't return.

Offline Voyager

She has a cracking body but...

The place where she lives is an absolute tip.  Mess everywhere and not discrete as others are walking about including a big fat bloke that is likely the pimp.  Inside there is some construction work going on an from outside the place looks like falling apart.

She was not wearing any make up and dressed in slacks.  She pretends to want to provide a hot service but it is all an act.  Kissing is very limited and on the lip and she avoids it.  She gave me OW and then straight away climbed on top not giving me an opportunity for reverse oral.  Good thing really as after a few strokes, a fishy smell filled out the room. 

She could be great fuck but she is really there to take your money as fast as she can and send you on your way.

Offline PilotMan

She has a cracking body but...

The place where she lives is an absolute tip.  Mess everywhere and not discrete as others are walking about including a big fat bloke that is likely the pimp.  Inside there is some construction work going on an from outside the place looks like falling apart.

She was not wearing any make up and dressed in slacks.  She pretends to want to provide a hot service but it is all an act.  Kissing is very limited and on the lip and she avoids it.  She gave me OW and then straight away climbed on top not giving me an opportunity for reverse oral.  Good thing really as after a few strokes, a fishy smell filled out the room. 

She could be great fuck but she is really there to take your money as fast as she can and send you on your way.

It would be much more helpful if you were to avail us of a proper review

And while you're at it reviews on;

Charlot_James
LatinaRegina
LOVE COURTNEY