Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Ebony Cindy, Tower Bridge, October 2021  (Read 3579 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6398602) (14 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Munter84

After a resurgence of interest in Cindy on this forum (I wonder why? She's been active since 2016, hardly a newly discovered gem), and having her hotlisted for a while, I decided to boldly go where many men have been before and get a long-awaited ebony FS fix after months of mostly massage.

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Patchy texting, kind of difficult to get information out of her to be honest. Postcode given on the day of the punt, a copy-pasted set of directions when near.

Rant incoming: I completely understand why some girls do this - for safety, to weed out weirdos and no-shows, and so on - but it kind of assumes that your punting phone has the modernity and internet data to pull up Google Maps at will. What about those of us with £15 burner phones and a pay as you go SIM, eh? It also means that on your first visit you're now conspicuously pacing around looking for the building, conscious that time is ticking down to the punt. First world problems I suppose, and only ever an issue the first time, but I like to come prepared. Rant over.

The Venue
A perfectly nice room in a serviced apartment, a few minutes walk from Tower Bridge station, accessed via two keypads and a surprisingly discreet lift. Waiting outside the door I heard muffled conversation and later on movement elsewhere in the apartment, so I suspect Cindy lives with either another WG or a civilian housemate. I didn't get any suspicious or dangerous vibes. En suite bathroom with a decent shower and mouthwash.

The Lady
Cindy is, as the name suggests, a very petite young thing. Youthful looking, although I expect by now she must be a good few years older than the advertised 24. She opened the door dressed in the green/teal set in her pictures, looking every bit as delicious as her photos suggest - flawless chocolate-toned skin, a slight, toned but not particularly athletic figure which to me seems natural and unenhanced, suggesting she absolutely won the genetic lottery when it comes to her astouding hip to waist ratio. Her butt is proportionally very large, round, with a lot of jiggle. Modest, natural boobs with perky and responsive nipples. Facially, Cindy can be described as girl next door, with a friendly and smiley demeanour, and it's quite refreshing for a WG to not be made-up to the gills.

The Action
Cash given, she left the room to stash while I showered. Back in the room we started off with a bit of gentle chat and mutual groping, and it became apparent that I would have to take the lead - her submissive, happy-to-be-directed nature would continue throughout. Taking things to the bed I helped her out of her knickers and gave some RO (completely shaved, fresh as a daisy), and she returned the favour with OWO on me and her best attempts at some deep throat. Donning a condom, we cycled through cowgirl, missionary, and then doggy - my erection was waning at this point but I absolutely appreciated the view of her fanastic arse contrasted with her wasp-like waist, and thus inspired went in for some light rimming and pussy eating from behind. 69 followed, more OWO, and eventually I popped to a vigorous hand job. Wet-wiping me down with the kind of gentle reverence you might use to clean a Faberge egg, we then laid down for some gentle cuddling for the rest of the session. A very GFE-style ending.

Damage
£150 for an hour.

Verdict
A lovely experience with a sexy, petite ebony with a jaw-dropping little figure. For a submissive GFE, I think Cindy will be my first choice for the forseeable. Would return.

Offline notcalledchris

Sounds good. Nice to see a slim black girl reviewed rather than the usual overweight ones. How tight was the vag?

Offline Cullen

Thanks for the review. I've never been with a black girl, although I've long held an affection for the tight-bodied petite type. She may well be the one I pop my cherry for.

Offline Munter84

Sounds good. Nice to see a slim black girl reviewed rather than the usual overweight ones. How tight was the vag?

Slim is most certainly the word, with curves in the right places.

Other reviewers have said not particularly tight. Myself, I wouldn't have called it tight or loose. Average?

Offline Munter84

Thanks for the review. I've never been with a black girl, although I've long held an affection for the tight-bodied petite type. She may well be the one I pop my cherry for.

You could do much worse than this WG, as long as its' a shy/submissive GFE you're after. Pros, as above. Cons, I would say don't go in expecting a crazy PSE session, and I don't think DFK or A-levels are on the table. Facially she is cute rather than stunning, if that's a dealbreaker. Happy punting  :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

A pukka review
HL is +1
What a lovely sheen when johnsons applied  :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online SNation

You could do much worse than this WG, as long as its' a shy/submissive GFE you're after. Pros, as above. Cons, I would say don't go in expecting a crazy PSE session, and I don't think DFK or A-levels are on the table. Facially she is cute rather than stunning, if that's a dealbreaker. Happy punting  :thumbsup:
When I seen her kissing started off light, but towards the end of the booking it was like she flicked a switch. All of a sudden it became DFK - no idea why she switched it on, but she is capable of it

Offline notcalledchris

Slim is most certainly the word, with curves in the right places.

Other reviewers have said not particularly tight. Myself, I wouldn't have called it tight or loose. Average?

Thanks for the reply.  As long as it isn't over-slack I am happy. 

Offline MrMohican

'Wet-wiping me down with the kind of gentle reverence you might use to clean a Faberge egg'

This line had me chuckling!  :lol:

Offline Dock

A pukka review
HL is +1
What a lovely sheen when johnsons applied  :yahoo:

Holy Moly!

She is a must for my next visit

Offline Munter84

2023 update.

Cindy's profile has now changed to External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only , and her phone/whatsapp number has likewise changed in the interim.

I saw Cindy about half a dozen times since my initial review, with a few gaps mostly coinciding with her occasional "retirements". Having not seen her for a good few months though, I revisited her this month, at a (different) serviced apartment close to both Aldgate and Tower Hill stations.

The biggest change of note is that her rate has gone up from £150 to £180/hr. Given the current market pricing, she would be a steal at the former price and in my opinion is just about right at the latter - although at £150 she would get a lot more of my business, at £180 I can only justify her being part of a rotation of semi-regulars.

In all other regards her offerings have remained the same which is a positive thing. Her main draw - the fantastic body - is as good as ever, which is a pleasant surprise. Plenty of people (including me) have already waxed lyrical about her Jessica Rabbit hip-waist ratio, the meaty and sensitive nipples, the soft and perfectly flat tummy, the proportionally huge arse for her waif-like frame, and so on... so I won't repeat myself ;) If only she did anal :cry:

Having seen a few quite lively girls recently, however, really underlines just how submissive Cindy is. She's quiet to the point of almost being mute, and during sex she closes her eyes lightly and seems to go off into her own little world. I think this is just her normal personality, but for some punters it may dampen the mood.

In summary: happy to report this lady is still around, providing a consistently decent service.

Online Stevelondon

Thank you for the update 👍🏻

Offline Ron89

Having seen a few quite lively girls recently, however, really underlines just how submissive Cindy is. She's quiet to the point of almost being mute, and during sex she closes her eyes lightly and seems to go off into her own little world. I think this is just her normal personality, but for some punters it may dampen the mood.
Experienced the same, I’ve been railing her at times and barely a peep, though the look on her face says she’s enjoying.