Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: (Warning TS Review): TS Giordy - Canary Wharf  (Read 10028 times)

Offline jon22992

Warning this is a review about TS girls. If they are not your thing do not read any further! Sorry in advance guys, I do not know how to change the category to Trans. So giving the heads up here.

Context: saw this TS in August. She's still in London. I saw her in Mile end at the time. I do not know if she has moved location.

Price: When I called for the rates, I was offered 30mins for £100. What a bargain. I definitely was happy to see her.

Comms: We communicated via text. Fairly fast replies. Good and easy enough comms. Her english isn't the best though.

Looks: She's looked alright.  Shes quite curvy. Good pair of tits. Decent face. Good sized cock. Appeared to be 7inches etc. Either way her dick was bigger than mine haha. Just your average Brazillian TS girl tbh.

Experience: Pretty good. She sucked my dick with passion and she facefucked me. Did upside down 69. She sat on my face. Plus she rode me. Then she gave me a BJ and I finished on her face. I had a very good experience for the price i paid. I was satisfied.

Would I recommend? Ans: Yes. Versatile and good rates. A good TS to go to for a pump or dump, or if you want to be topped etc. She offers both services.

Would I return? Ans: I don't know why I haven't to be fair. Well maybe after lockdown. We will see. The service wasn't exceptional but for the price paid it was good.

Number:  07539383574

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Darkmatter

Thought she looked too good to be true. I’ll be making my way soon.

Offline Traffic

I might pay a visit and will report back as not many TS in Canary Wharf (any good TS around Canary Wharf otherwise?) I never tried TS but might finally do it!
Banned reason: Duplicate Acocunt
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline jon22992

I dont know if she's moved location but at the time I visited her she advertised that she was in canary wharf but she was in mile end. They're quite some way from each other (sure you can catch a bus from canary wharf to Mile end which is like 10-15mins).

Offline Traffic

Thanks OP
It seems she is in isle of dog so south of CW
Banned reason: Duplicate Acocunt
Banned by: CoolTiger