Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna FBSM central Birmingham  (Read 739 times)

1 review(s) for LUNA@MASSAGE (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 381stBG

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a couple of months ago. I’m usually an FBSM guy but punt in the Far East when I’m working out there, I have posted a review in the abroad section but that won’t show on my review tally. Anyway, I saw this profile and fancied tantric with a big titted lady, added bonus was profile stated RO might be on the cards so happy days. Communication was good.

Arrived at apartment in centre of town, Luna shares with Busty Amanda, could be her sister. Anyways, door opens it’s the behind the door trick, in to see Luna standing there, two kisses on the cheek and then a problem becomes apparent, little or no English. Oh well.

She’s older than her photos but the tits are fucking fantastic! Via google we agree on FBSM, 30 mins at £60, dosh handed over. Tantric was too hard to explain, couldn’t be bothered.  Was offered a shower but I was squeaky clean. I asked her if she would do topless which she agreed, I stripped off and face down on the massage table, nice relaxing massage, plenty of ball brushing and cc swipes, got my cock nice and hard. Turned over for the main event, I was fondling and sucking those tits whenever they came in range. She had a lovely technique and soon I sprayed a few weeks worth of spunk. Lovely.

Cleaned up with wipes, shower offered but I didn’t take it. Certainly scratched an itch for me, wouldn’t go back, too many others to sample first.

So it’s a neutral from me given due to difficulty of communication. Had it been easier I would have gone for tantric.

NOTE: Luna appears to have gone. Profile has now been taken by Sabina in MK.

Big Guy

Offline netboom

Both the profiles of her and her sister have changed. I did a review of her sister.

Offline 381stBG

Yeah, switching profile owners misleads punters by showing feedback which isn’t relevant to the current profile user.
This site is invaluable for highlighting the fuckers.