Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ariel sexy thai girl (GFE, DFK, OWO, Rimming, Penetration) at W1U (Baker St)  (Read 72840 times)

90 review(s) for ariel sexy thai girl (81 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
107 review(s) for Zelda Thai (97 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
35 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5745876) (31 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline king tarzan

I'm beginning to think your "friend" is actually you KT :D I think we're all a bit bummed out that she's gone, but its just business at the end of the day, chin up eh.

Oh yes it's me.. I just love oriental women!!
I've been too so many as you can see by my reviews🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm rumbled🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I gave her my house my car, my life, took her on exotic holidays, took her to salt bae last month, the bill was £15k 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Excalibur

I think she will be back after Xmas after the family visit, new visa, wedding in the local amphoe, monks blessing, sin sot shown to the family and villagers, check the new house air con is fully working for the family to move into. 

There is plenty of mileage left in the pussy yet and the lure of the £ for Thais is number #1. With the borders opening up a move into Hooker Management is an other opportunity -  with new Farm girls arriving looking to tread the gold paved streets of London.

And with KT's friend giving out gold necklaces instead of pearl ones what's not to like?

Offline Jimbob212

took her to salt bae last month, the bill was £15k 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Top craic 😂

Offline Excalibur

I'm rumbled🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 took her to salt bae last month,

She'd have been fuming KT - "give me £14,950 and take me to 101 Thai Kitchen, som tam, spicy very very".

Offline lillythesavage

She'd have been fuming KT - "give me £14,950 and take me to 101 Thai Kitchen, som tam, spicy very very".

Now my taste buds are drooling, Som Tam spicy, alongside a perfect duck breast and vegetables, the Robin Hood on the old A11 is getting a visit shortly.

Offline inspetorbarros

Profile gone for good.

Fellow punter KT: tell your friend he can shoot himself now...

Offline sunbunny

End of an era? I visited her just the once and it was like fucking the Duracell Bunny. Happy Memories.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Don't mind me, just tactically leaving a reply here so I get alerted when she returns

As you were  :hi: